Jacob Widell Zetterstrom - SIGNED, FINALLY - 3yr deal

Nuwtfly

5 minutes ago, Simmoram2024Ramsrontheup said:

He’s playing today. He’s been posting on his instagram. I’d like this transfer to happen but I’m not confident it will. Personally I’d have focussed on other targets.

He’s literally spoken about it at this point. It’ll be done either tomorrow or early next week. 

44 minutes ago, Simmoram2024Ramsrontheup said:

He’s playing today. He’s been posting on his instagram. I’d like this transfer to happen but I’m not confident it will. Personally I’d have focussed on other targets.

They’ve already signed his replacement and spoken about their three keepers, of which he wasn’t one.

It’s been in the media for weeks that this would be the delay. Unless something new has happened that I’ve missed, I don’t get the constant panic from some.

For all we know it's been a big internal drama with Salford signing Fornah and Derby folding him back for the early games seeing how Kenzo and Ozoh settled in. If Zetterstrom had come out the blue seemingly like Fornah did yesterday, then we'd all be delighted about the transfer. Even if it did get confirmed out of the blue without any leaks, that doesn't mean that it's all happened very quickly. It could've been in the works for weeks.

I can't recall who, but didn't one of last summer's signings actually sign about 2 months prior doing his interview and photos at the time, then got married, went on his honeymoon and holidays before it was announced?

32 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

signings actually sign about 2 months prior doing his interview and photos at the time, then got married, went on his honeymoon and holidays before it was announced?

Yes, that was Josh Vickers.

With the Zetterstrom deal then the "drama" has been created entirely at the Swedish end, if they'd have kept as schtum as Derby have then his name would be no more than any of the other transfer rumours that we see every transfer window.

10 minutes ago, Carnero said:

With the Zetterstrom deal then the "drama" has been created entirely at the Swedish end, if they'd have kept as schtum as Derby have then his name would be no more than any of the other transfer rumours that we see every transfer window.

And we would be in absolute meltdown at our goalkeepers situation.

Thank god Swedish lips are as loose as an athlete at the Olympics 

3 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

And we would be in absolute meltdown at our goalkeepers situation.

Thank god Swedish lips are as loose as an athlete at the Olympics 

True 🤣

3 hours ago, Carnero said:

This.