Jacob Widell Zetterstrom - SIGNED, FINALLY - 3yr deal

Nuwtfly

1 hour ago, Rich3478 said:

Or just keep moving the goalposts forever? They’ve now bought a new keeper, presumably with the funds from sale of this one. Put pressure back on them.

Not sure I’ve ever heard of this situation before, seems we have a talent for finding ways to make life difficult for ourselves.

We don’t know they have moved the goalposts we don’t know what discussions have taken place we don’t know what has been agreed between the clubs. 

13 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Some of the "disgruntledness", if there is such a word, is the potential for this to go belly up if Zetterstrom gets injured, or pulls out, or if his club shift the goalposts even further. We do have the potential to have our season screwed over before its even started - it isn't as though it hasn't happened before. 

But assuming we re immune from such malfeasance, it is worth hanging on if the keeper is as good as we hope he is. 

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Did you watch the Youtube reel for Abdoul Camara? 😄

I did yes. As a rule, I typically try to glean some insight into the ability of incoming players before offering an opinion as opposed to chiming in with some asinine prattle without having watched anything at all. 

Edited by Comrade 86

8 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

I did yes. As a rule, I typically try to glean some insight into the ability of incoming players before offering an opinion as opposed to chiming in with some asinine prattle without having watched anything at all. 

No-one would ever guess that's what you did, you've a great line in asinine prattle for sure. 👍

9 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

Then they don't know he isn't either, do they?

Some good stuff in these……. you’d probably learn more about him seeing a reel of goals conceded as well

9 hours ago, Boycie said:

Hey, never fear, Boyciez here!

We had a knock on the door today from a lady selling “lucky heather” I did decline as it doesn’t go with our colour scheme, but I did pay £10 for a curse to be put on that team from Sweden that I can’t be bothered to look up.

You’re welcome.

Namaste.

You did well mate. I have twice succumbed to the buying ‘lucky Heather’ scams. They don’t explain the true costs up front. Soundproofing the basement wasn’t cheap, and there of course is the loss of benefit of that useable space. Then you have to feed them. The cost of lightbulbs too, as they do kkeep breaking them. None of this was explained at the time.

18 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

You did well mate. I have twice succumbed to the buying ‘lucky Heather’ scams. They don’t explain the true costs up front. Soundproofing the basement wasn’t cheap, and there of course is the loss of benefit of that useable space. Then you have to feed them. The cost of lightbulbs too, as they do kkeep breaking them. None of this was explained at the time.

And you’ll never want to use that bucket again.

I'm a little concerned that focus will be removed from my own popular and fetching headwear collection, and that fans would become obsessed with Jooweezy's (sic) impressive helmet.  After the sombrero fiasco, I could not face the club being ridiculed once  again. 

It was for this reason I decided to pull out.

Paul Warne
August 12th, 2024.

14 hours ago, ram59 said:

Unless contracts have been exchanged, there's always the worry that we'll be gazumped at the 11th hour, it's not as if it hasn't happened before.

Ian Storey Moore springs to mind