Jacob Widell Zetterstrom - SIGNED, FINALLY - 3yr deal

Nuwtfly

39 minutes ago, Earl of Tupton said:

He did but the difference being Bristol City signed Max Bird for a fee and then loaned him back to us for the remainder of the season, presumably as part of the deal. This guy hasn’t signed for us yet. But if the reports are to be believed, it seems that as part of the deal we let him stay with his current club  until after this set of Euro qualifiers and then he signs on for us on a reduced fee. Although, being honest none of us really know and are just joining the dots. 

Not sure where the ‘reduced fee’ bit ever came into it. More likely his club just said you can have him but after this date, which must have still appeared a better investment than the other options out there 

44 minutes ago, Chesterfield_Ram said:

Does anyone know if it possible to see zetterstrom’s game tonight? It doesn’t look like tnt show the qualifying stages, which is a bit annoying seen as it feels like every game of football is televised nowadays apart from the ones I want to watch.

It appears Ladbrokes are streaming it, don't know what is required in terms of account/balance.

Gamble responsibly, etc.

1 hour ago, dajstrawb said:

Not sure where the ‘reduced fee’ bit ever came into it. More likely his club just said you can have him but after this date, which must have still appeared a better investment than the other options out there 

Who are these other options? Not Marek Rodak, Mathew Ryan, Viktor Johansson, Joe Wildsmith, Václav Hladký or Kasper Schmeical. And Daniel Iversen is outside our transfer budget.

2 hours ago, Chesterfield_Ram said:

Does anyone know if it possible to see zetterstrom’s game tonight? It doesn’t look like tnt show the qualifying stages, which is a bit annoying seen as it feels like every game of football is televised nowadays apart from the ones I want to watch.

Its on Arena Sport 1, BiH HD, Hrvatska HD @16:30

11 minutes ago, May Contain Nuts said:

Found a stream but we're not allowed to link things. they're losing 1-0 after 3 mins but i missed the goal.

Bound to show it again at half time, stick with it! 🐏

3 hours ago, Macintosh said:

Who are these other options? Not Marek Rodak, Mathew Ryan, Viktor Johansson, Joe Wildsmith, Václav Hladký or Kasper Schmeical. And Daniel Iversen is outside our transfer budget.

Yeah, you literally just named them

Djurgardens down to ten men so he might have actually something else to do now.

The goal which I haven't seen, plus one incident of putting his LB under pressure with too heavy a pass.

Just saved a free kick, decent hit but too far out to trouble anyone and got a strong hand to push it out toward the touchline.

Edited by May Contain Nuts

I'd suggest he has found himself another English club, probably in London:

Asked for an update and if there was any truth to the claims in Swedish media about Zetterstrom's flight to England, Warne said: "We are no closer unfortunately and it's obviously a position we need to strengthen like a few others.

"I haven't got anything exciting to tell you. Has he [Zetterstrom] been to England? That's typical. I lose players all the time. If he has been somewhere else and I didn't know then that's disappointing!

"Hopefully he's had a nice holiday and if he has come over the weather has been good."

Edited by Macintosh

2 minutes ago, Macintosh said:

Asked for an update and if there was any truth to the claims in Swedish media about Zetterstrom's flight to England, Warne said: "We are no closer unfortunately and it's obviously a position we need to strengthen like a few others.

"I haven't got anything exciting to tell you. Has he [Zetterstrom] been to England? That's typical. I lose players all the time. If he has been somewhere else and I didn't know then that's disappointing!

"Hopefully he's had a nice holiday and if he has come over the weather has been good."

I think there may be just a slight bit of tongue in cheek from Warne there 😂

10 minutes ago, Macintosh said:

A transcript doesn’t give the tone of the response. Go and watch it and see if you still think the same. 

4 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Shared this on his IG this evening, the caption says “my guys” and he’s alongside his current goalkeeping colleagues. Could just be a celebration of their win in the qualifying rounds, could be a little more sentimental than that….

IMG_3779.png

Makes me want to look at new curtains