Marek Rodak

RamsFan10

https://sport.aktuality.sk/futbal/clanok/marek-rodak-a-martin-dubravka-kde-budu-pokracovat-2024071210080609379

The native confirmed to ŠPORT.sk before leaving for Germany that he would like to stay in the British Isles, where he spent most of his career and where he knows it well. According to the latest information, the 27-year-old goalkeeper's wish should come true, as a pair of traditional English clubs Derby County FC and Leeds United are interested in his services. Both teams are currently active in The Championship, i.e. in II. the English top competition.

10 hours ago, Eoghan1884 said:

@SECornerRAM any update on the goalie saga.

Not had an update since I mentioned Hladky

Iverson was in for talks a while ago but don't believe he has been in for a while 

Rodak had talks but said he wouldn't make a decision until mid July (post Euros) 

Ryan I believe was all agent talk (picked a champ club that needed a keeper and light the match) 

As mentioned - things change quickly currently the joys of transfer market 

I'm out in Berlin for the final so likely won't be hearing anything for a few days 

Edited by SECornerRAM

26 minutes ago, SECornerRAM said:

Not had an update since I mentioned Hladky

Iverson was in for talks a while ago but don't believe he has been in for a while 

Rodak had talks but said he wouldn't make a decision until mid July (post Euros) 

Ryan I believe was all agent talk (picked a champ club that needed a keeper and light the match) 

As mentioned - things change quickly currently the joys of transfer market 

I'm out in Berlin for the final so likely won't be hearing anything for a few days 

Thanks Sir Keir.

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Great news Marek, I've lined you a deal up in the Saudi league. You (and me) will get paid a fortune to go there, what do you think?

Well, I don't really agree with the Saudi League, especially when you consider all the human rights abuses too. I doubt my family will want to come as it's a pretty dull existence and away from all the things they like to do. The league is just a retirement home for old, has-been players too, so I'm basically giving up on my career by going there. I'm also already rich beyond my wildest dreams and set for life. But saying all that, I do love money. I'm in!

Great news, I'll give Stevie G a call and let him know the good news.

Woooahhh, hold on, you never told me it was his club. Forget it. I do have some principles you know!