Jerry Yates

Heisenberg

Think this could be the best signing of the lot. Potentially following Tomori as the second loan player in our history to win the Jack Stamps award. Scores goals can hold the ball, runs all day long. Listening to the radio wales guy on RD tonight said he was Swanseas joint top scorer and did well before Luke Williams came in, he was simply the victim of a different style of play and he doesn’t fit what Williams wants going forward.

I seem to recall the best striker we’ve had in the last 20 years not fitting the style of Rowett or Lampard finding himself out on loan before having a mini renaissance under Cocu. 

Really excited about this one. 

5 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Think this could be the best signing of the lot. Potentially following Tomori as the second loan player in our history to win the Jack Stamps award. Scores goals can hold the ball, runs all day long. Listening to the radio wales guy on RD tonight said he was Swanseas joint top scorer and did well before Luke Williams came in, he was simply the victim of a different style of play and he doesn’t fit what Williams wants going forward.

I seem to recall the best striker we’ve had in the last 20 years not fitting the style of Rowett or Lampard finding himself out on loan before having a mini renaissance under Cocu. 

Really excited about this one. 

Looks a good player. I'm loving not knowing anything about these players anymore, a complete unknown.

As others have said, I'd not heard of Curtis Nelson before we signed him.

Hmmm, I’m really not convinced about this one as well as the Jackson deal… Sounds like it’s likely to be a reasonably expensive loan, and 9 goals last season doesn’t exactly fill me with confidence that he’s going to provide the firepower that we so desperately need. 

He’d need to get his confidence back pretty quickly after his Swansea nightmare, and hopefully return to something more like his Blackpool form - or we could be in for a really battle at the bottom with him and Jackson up front.