Transfer rumours

3 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Despite the winking emoji which i assume is aimed at trying to give the impression of lightening the comment, your constant digs at BT are really rather churlish. I consider you to be a reasoned and fair poster but certainly not with regard to this aspect of the transfer rumours thread.

I have no idea whether he really is ITK and am not bothered one way or another.

Why bother to post if you are not bothered? Rather churlish. Despite the 😉 I think the point is valid. A couple of new ITKs name names and don’t come out with very vague statements like some so called ITKs do. But do I care what you think? No, I don’t.

Brilliant news for us. If it’s 15% like Kellyman we will get 2.25 million and if it’s 20% we will get 3 million. Not sure how it works then with the add ons should they be activated while he’s at Ipswich but hopefully we get some more out of them too. That should certainly help out transfer dealings a bit.

5 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Brilliant news for us. If it’s 15% like Kellyman we will get 2.25 million and if it’s 20% we will get 3 million. Not sure how it works then with the add ons should they be activated while he’s at Ipswich but hopefully we get some more out of them too. That should certainly help out transfer dealings a bit.

Worth noting they also said that money would be used over the medium term, not necessarily this summer.

7 minutes ago, Srg said:

Worth noting they also said that money would be used over the medium term, not necessarily this summer.

Smart business from the club but even if they put 2.1 million of the two figures received from Delap and Kellyman that can be 1 million for fees and 20,000 in wages for the year with the other 1.1 million. Then keeping the other 3-4 million for down the line. 

59 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

I'm pretty sure the original fee is knocked off the sale price before any sell on calculation is made, so it'll be a bit lower than you calculate. I think the original fee was something in the range of £1.2m to £1.7m.

10 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I'm pretty sure the original fee is knocked off the sale price before any sell on calculation is made, so it'll be a bit lower than you calculate. I think the original fee was something in the range of £1.2m to £1.7m.

Depends on the agreement, it can be on profit or just sale price. Guess we will never know.

32 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Thats when it’s a profit sell on clause, pretty sure all our agreements are basic sell on clauses which is on the deal as a whole not just the profit made by the selling club.

38 minutes ago, Carnero said:

It is, or the selling club is paying a further fee for a player they may have lost money on.

"The cash banked from the Delap move will be used wisely over the medium term with the club having already set out their plan for this summer's transfer window".

This is very sensible, and will give the club and positive cash flow boost. No knee jerk reactions.

The club is being run really well!

On 03/07/2024 at 20:50, Van der MoodHoover said:

Olbia is where we went to.

For seaside, Baja Sardinia....if you like the yachty set Puerto ritondo was ok and had some nice quiet beaches nearby.

San panteleone is a little arty hilltop village with a square and some interesting art shops a bit like wirksworth.

Also enjoyed a day trip by ferry from Palau over to the isola maddalena, but there are plenty of boats hawking day trips.

Love it over there. Have a great time 👍

I just got back yesterday - was an absolute dream to stay in Olbia the first night with Mrs. then the remaining 5 in Porto Rodondo with her and her friend couple in a beautiful villa and complex.

Was an absolute movie

2 hours ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Or the money can go to reducing the annual loss burden on the owner