Transfer rumours

15 minutes ago, jenno said:

I'm starting to get worried that we have not even been linked with a target man style striker. It so obvious we are desperate for a Chris Martin/Rob Hulse/Steve Howard style of striker with all the crosses we send in to the box.

Can someone just make something up to ease my panic 😆 🤣 😂 

We've offered Chris Martin a contract which he's thinking over.

ITK (in the knac***s of the Chris Martin haters club)

22 minutes ago, jenno said:

I'm starting to get worried that we have not even been linked with a target man style striker. It so obvious we are desperate for a Chris Martin/Rob Hulse/Steve Howard style of striker with all the crosses we send in to the box.

No need to fret jenno,  Steve Bloomers coming out of retirement to lead the front line (how's that ?)

20 minutes ago, jenno said:

Here you go son. No need to thank me, you're welcome.

BREAKING NEWS...

In a sensational turn of events that has rocked the football world, Championship club Derby County have announced a swap deal that sees Conor Washington heading to the Etihad Stadium with Erling Haaland joining the Rams. Commenting on the swap, a jubilant Pep Guardiola told us, 'we've had it right oooorrrf. Haha. Wash for Erling?!?! Mugs! Ole, ole, ole, ole, we got Wash, Wash, Wash.....'

Haaland himself has been quoted as saying, 'I'm delighted to at last be joining the club I've followed since I was swinging around in the old man's nads, but can someone please tell me WTF a cob is? Also, why do they all call me duck? Are they taking the piss, or what?'

Derby manager, Paul Warne seemed philosophical about the trade saying, 'well that's football, isn't it. Obviously we wanted to keep hold of Wash but Steve 'Perfect' Pearce made the call as usual. Idiot.'

Wash.jpg

22 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

He just sits and runs through his favourite Family Guy moments. He’s up to season 11 with Zetterstrom. That’s why it’s taking so long. 

None of them ever put their cameras on so he loves guessing what they’re wearing.

4 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11696/13185055/rohan-luthra-derby-county-sign-crystal-palace-academy-graduate-and-former-england-youth-international-goalkeeper

Rohan Luthra officially signed as third choice/ youth goalie I’d imagine since Jack Thompson has gone out on loan.

"Luthra is expected to be involved in Derby County's Championship opener away at Blackburn Rovers on Friday night, live on Sky Sports Football."

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

"Luthra is expected to be involved in Derby County's Championship opener away at Blackburn Rovers on Friday night, live on Sky Sports Football."

Until JWZ (of a different goalie) signs I assume he will be on the bench and may even feature v chesterfield ?

19 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Making?   Ooooh, Terry's Chocolate Orange. Love those. Oh wait, these would be Rohan's Chocolate Oranges. I don't know what they're like.

Just the same as Terry's, but with a hint of cumin and coriander mate. Very exotic. 

Edited by Comrade 86