Transfer rumours

27 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

No idea if this chap is reliable but I want it to be true so I’m posting it 😂

A Wednesday “ITK” said he had heard us and Wednesday were the 2 clubs that have met the valuation for Dembele.

2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Work permit?

Zetterstrom?

Given that seemed to be the noises from the club a couple of weeks ago that we were just getting a permit it would seem so, although full Swedish international so isn’t that an automatic permit? 

12 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

What complication would be so evident? Away at Euros or Copa America, then on holiday?

Could be Joe Gauci from Villa. 24. Experienced in Australia. They have Olsen as back up for Martinez. But obviously he's gone to the end of Copa America and now has time off.

They just sold their other experienced keeper to Celtic the last few days so maybe short until Martinez back.

Could be the Aussie keeper we were actually looking at

Edited by gccrowdpleaser

21 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Could still be any of Rodak, Iverson or Zetterstrom, does sound like it’s getting closer though. Zetterstroms set to play a game tomorrow at 2 will be interesting to see if he is in the squad ?

37 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Iversen apparently had a wage hike when Leicester went up, and the talk before was that it was going to be a similar deal to CBT where we loaned him with him then joining on a ‘free’ at the end of his contract.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s him and the issue is trying to now work out with Leicester how much of his increased wages we’ll be paying him.