Transfer rumours

1 minute ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I’ve put a post in the suggestion thread. A keeper and midfielder have been signed, interviews have been done already. One on a 2 year deal and one on a 3. Not sure which is which. Waiting for kit to be unveiled but no date yet on that

Any idea who these two are?

Do people want me to make up some rumours to help ease any pain? They can be plausible or ludicrous based on preference

Eg. Derby are poised to swoop for che Adams on a 3 year deal.

I will let you decide which category thst one falls into.

1 minute ago, KBB said:

Do people want me to make up some rumours to help ease any pain? They can be plausible or ludicrous based on preference

Not really 😁

Just now, KBB said:

When are we swooping KBB 😉

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

When are we swooping KBB 😉

Next 48 hours. Daryl Dike poised to end his injury nightmare at wba by signing on a season long loan. Guy at training ground said he was shown round yesterday.

(All of the above may be a work of fiction)

I will stop now before nixon starts a lawsuit as he has the market for made up rumours patented. However before I go I've just been told an unnamed player, from an unnamed club, who plays in an unnamed position, has signed and will be announced on an unnamed date. Sorry I cant be more specific, my source doesn't want to be revealed as a leak. Keep it under your hats though.

Just now, Topram said:

Baring Stoke and Oxford have any other side brought anyone in yet? Wouldn’t panic already, I’m sure we’re doing all we can 

We've shown daryl dike round the training ground. What more do you want?

Sorry I will stop now.

Agree. No panic from me. Hardly any moves at the level we might be looking at. Plenty of time. Keep your powder dry folks.

32 minutes ago, KBB said:

Next 48 hours. Daryl Dike poised to end his injury nightmare at wba by signing on a season long loan. Guy at training ground said he was shown round yesterday.

(All of the above may be a work of fiction)

Was he just shown around or is he now training with us…..what’s the news 😊

32 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

No not a clue. As I said previously, I think you can whittle the keepers down to Rodak (free) or Iverson (fee) but could be one out the blue. As for midfielder probably Adams, Osborne or Murphy would be the obvious ones. 

Find the idea of having to show Adams round the training ground (while he’s away on international duty, no less) quite amusing. 

3 minutes ago, Sean said:

It's June 13th

Granted it’s only the middle of June but as it stands, the squad looks very thin and primed for a huge rebuild so you would hope for a few early signings, one to settle people’s nerves and two, to allow some of the players to get a head start on settling in and bedding in over pre-season and getting match fitness.

It’s not crisis mode and far from it, but surely we ought to be seeing the benefit of having known our fate weeks before others. For instance, Oxford have already made their first signing official and they were promoted three weeks after we were.

In the unlikely event we announce 8 new signings tomorrow in a sparkly new kit , with positive interviews all waxing lyrical about the management , facilities, fans and culture , there would still be some of the forum members who would then attack the quality, ability, suitability , previous club , injury record and general demeanor of the new shiny signings ...  

It really is an incredible scenario.... is it just us or are all the other clubs fanbase so fickle and judgemental .

Edited by bucktwo

3 hours ago, Srg said:

Find the idea of having to show Adams round the training ground (while he’s away on international duty, no less) quite amusing. 

Scrub Adams from the list then. Just passing on what I’ve been told. 3 were shown round on a Monday afternoon/evening, a keeper, Osborne and another. Then separately told that 2 players were signed and interviews had been done. Like I said originally time will tell. 

5 hours ago, KBB said:

You misheard, it's Kaye Adams from Loose Women. 😉