Where in the World…

…are you for the last 2 games? I’ve been home & away for most of the season but had to reluctantly relinquish my tickets for Cambridge & Carlisle for the sunnier clime of Sri Lanka from where I’ll be watching tonight. Pre-match today I’m taking plenty of fluid on board and doing some light pool work just to keep myself loose. It’s my birthday tomorrow so hopefully the Rams will present me with 3 points just to make tomorrow sweeter. 
Where are you watching from if you’re not at the game? 🐏

IMG_7700.jpeg

Edited by Ellafella

13 minutes ago, angieram said:

Cheering on the Rams from pitchside. 

I can't believe you let a birthday get in the way of our most exciting close to a season in years. B4 would be ashamed of you! 😂

Happy birthday for tomorrow. 🎉

I know @angieram - I had that B4 conversation in my head as we were booking …”can’t you tell wife passport is forgotten on day you fly…” 🐼 

My wife is inconveniently celebrating her 60th Birthday next Saturday and for some reason wants me to be with her in New York so I’ll be missing for the Carlisle game 😞.  Might be an early start to the day to tune in to RamsTV at 7.30am and allowing her a well earned birthday lye in - a few cocktails Friday night should do the trick 🤪

8 minutes ago, Donnyram said:

My wife is inconveniently celebrating her 60th Birthday next Saturday and for some reason wants me to be with her in New York so I’ll be missing for the Carlisle game 😞.  Might be an early start to the day to tune in to RamsTV at 7.30am and allowing her a well earned birthday lye in - a few cocktails Friday night should do the trick 🤪

B4 would have told you not to go, let her get on with it and join up with her sometime the week after. 

49 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

…are you for the last 2 games? I’ve been home & away for most of the season but had to reluctantly relinquish my tickets for Cambridge & Carlisle for the sunnier clime of Sri Lanka from where I’ll be watching tonight. Pre-match today I’m taking plenty of fluid on board and doing some light pool work just to keep myself loose. It’s my birthday tomorrow so hopefully the Rams will present me with 3 points just to make tomorrow sweeter. 
Where are you watching from if you’re not at the game? 🐏

IMG_7700.jpeg

Happy birthday, my husbands birthday tomorrow also, though he is an armchair fan🤣

Tempted to go to cricket today, but would end up angsting over score updates, so I think I'll probably get stuck into the garden and turn on Sportscene at 5pm to either end the suffering or spoil my weekend, depending on results.

Next Saturday, I'll be at Pride Park hopefully celebrating promotion.

41 minutes ago, Donnyram said:

Try the Manhattan Mantrap.

... Oh, looks like you've already ordered one!  🤣

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

the sunnier clime of Sri Lanka from where I’ll be watching tonight

I was in Sri Lanka, on business, for the play-off final against West Bromwich Albion. I just couldn't get home and I went to virtually every hotel in Colombo to see if they were broadcasting the game and all they could show was either cricket or tennis!!

Both my daughters were at Wembley and they were texting me every 15 minutes which had me texting and telephoning them back which cost me a fortune.

My consolidation that day was it was one of the coldest and wettest May day in London and I was alongside a bar terrace overlooking the Indian Ocean.

Wherever we are all in the world today lets cheer on the Rams from afar as the team gets us over the line to the Championship.

COYR's