Where in the World…

3 minutes ago, Stagtime said:

A wet Saturday night in Brisbane watching Canberra Raiders take on the Broncos, flying to the UK next Sunday morning so hopefully the results will make a 36 hour flight more bearable.

4F9FA330-8047-434C-AD4F-E3FCA0638D80.thumb.jpeg.b22db3a49da3fbaef3e2908d9cf8dd41.jpeg

Just watched that! You got to see a great game, hope you’re not too soaked! The NRL is my second sporting love. 

15 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Just watched that! You got to see a great game, hope you’re not too soaked! The NRL is my second sporting love. 

Got a bit of a touch up tonight. Bit of a learning curve for our youngsters. 6 new players so far this year so onwards to Cronulla next week. Got absolutely soaked but I got to try out my new wet weather gear for our 6 day hike in Scotland so all good.

4 hours ago, Ellafella said:

…are you for the last 2 games? I’ve been home & away for most of the season but had to reluctantly relinquish my tickets for Cambridge & Carlisle for the sunnier clime of Sri Lanka from where I’ll be watching tonight. Pre-match today I’m taking plenty of fluid on board and doing some light pool work just to keep myself loose. It’s my birthday tomorrow so hopefully the Rams will present me with 3 points just to make tomorrow sweeter. 
Where are you watching from if you’re not at the game? 🐏

IMG_7700.jpeg

If we lose switch to the stout, it's like rocket fuel 

1 hour ago, AutoWindscreens said:

That is too much...

Can't we have a whip round to pay for a taxi?

As they'd have to go via her Mam's, which is 14Km from the airport and then to ours, a further 14Km, the fare would be €100. At least I get to see the game on me phone... 

East Stand block F for me against Carlisle.

Edited by MadAmster

Today is my in laws 50th wedding anniversary, we are due to go out for dinner. I have saved up over 20 years of hanging around waiting for Mrs. Chopper to be ready, and the kids taking at least 30 trips to the loo before we go anywhere, so now it's my turn. I'm listening to it, in my room and I'll leave when I'm ready!

2 hours ago, Simmo’s left foot said:

A day trip to Germany this afternoon, and at the match next week. Interestingly, whilst supporting the rams for over 50 years, I've never been to a promotion party game. COYR!

I have - in the King Arthur promotion year, and it was as flat as a fart. I think that day was when the word "underwhelmed" was defined.

Edited by DavesaRam

7 hours ago, sheeponacid said:

I’ll be taking the last of the ewes who we managed to adopt orphan lambs onto, back up onto the tops….then just sitting up there looking at the view, thinking thank duck 2024s lambing’ is over, whilst trying to get a signal for updates from the matchday thread.

DF3892CF-F048-4CC4-868B-A1C367B5291C.jpeg.e6fbc00bcd0849608541ab120ce39563.jpeg

#physicallybatteredmenatallyshatteredbutunbroken

Flipping need some sleep….perhaps I’ll count the sheep.

Support UK farmers, and care were your food comes from, you to @Mostyn6

COYRs

I buy from local butchers. I was talking about annoying McDonald's adverts

22 hours ago, Ellafella said:

…are you for the last 2 games? I’ve been home & away for most of the season but had to reluctantly relinquish my tickets for Cambridge & Carlisle for the sunnier clime of Sri Lanka from where I’ll be watching tonight. Pre-match today I’m taking plenty of fluid on board and doing some light pool work just to keep myself loose. It’s my birthday tomorrow so hopefully the Rams will present me with 3 points just to make tomorrow sweeter. 
Where are you watching from if you’re not at the game? 🐏

IMG_7700.jpeg

Browns Beach?

5 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

In Vegas right now celebrating my birthday which is actually next week. However will be there next Saturday and as we’re then having my birthday meal with family the missus will also be at the match along with my kids. Hoping for amazing memories which will get my kids fully hooked on football and the Rams!!

Love Vegas.