Where in the World…

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Try the Manhattan Mantrap.

... Oh, looks like you've already ordered one!  🤣

Isn’t that a sexual manoeuvre 😲🤷‍♂️

Edited by Ellafella

2 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

I was in Sri Lanka, on business, for the play-off final against West Bromwich Albion. I just couldn't get home and I went to virtually every hotel in Colombo to see if they were broadcasting the game and all they could show was either cricket or tennis!!

Both my daughters were at Wembley and they were texting me every 15 minutes which had me texting and telephoning them back which cost me a fortune.

My consolidation that day was it was one of the coldest and wettest May day in London and I was alongside a bar terrace overlooking the Indian Ocean.

Wherever we are all in the world today lets cheer on the Rams from afar as the team gets us over the line to the Championship.

COYR's

I was in a bar on Majorca for that.  Bumped into a family of Rams from Spondon.  We rocked it!  🐏🍻🍾
Although my tears at full time were somewhat bitter sweet, as I looked on with pride, envy, and glorious sunshine on my back!

Unfortunately I’ll not be making my normal match day journey from Doncaster for the last game of the season against Carlisle, instead I’ll be tuning in to Rams TV from Boa Vista, Cape Verde…… The joy on my friends face when I asked if he wanted my season ticket, followed by are you winding me up … then, are you serious.?  One man’s loss is another’s gain but I’m bloody kicking myself for not having the faith when we booked the holiday in November last year.

Be watching 1st half in the car on me phone. Er indoors lands back from 5 days in Barcelona with her Mam, 25 minutes before kick off. KO minus 5 I'll be in the Schiphol airport car park, €2.30 per 20 minutes or part thereof. Luggage hits the belt around 25 minutes into the game, I expect to see the two of them about 35 minutes into the game. Er indoors will then drive us back to her Mam's to drop her off and then us back home. Hopefully see the last 20 at home with a celebratory beer... 

Next week it's Block F, Row FF in the East Stand.

Edited by MadAmster

1 minute ago, MadAmster said:

Be watching 1st half in the car on me phone. Er indoors lands back from 5 days in Barcelona with her Mam, 25 minutes before kick off. KO minus 5 I'll be in the Schiphol airport car park, €2.30 per 20 minutes or part thereof. Luggage hits the belt around 25 minutes into the game, I expect to see the two of them about 35 minutes into the game. Er indoors will then drive us back to her Mam's to drop her off and then us back home. Hopefully see the last 20 at home with a celebratory beer... 

That is too much...

Can't we have a whip round to pay for a taxi?

Both my parents have jetted off for a once-in-a-lifetime month-long tour of South America only to miss out on the entire last month of the season. I told them they'd better hope the season is over by the time they get back because otherwise we'll be in the play-offs. 

Long live Rams TV.

Seen all matches on matches on Rams TV this season - except Shrewsbury away and Exeter (Home) which were the live games this season. 
Today my little danish Rams fan groue will do the warmup two hours before kick off. Shopping done - lots of food and drinks. 

For a Ram fan abroad this season has been perfect with all the games on RamsTV.  A lot of bad passes and playing football on the sideline …. LIVE  😎

Was to be at Cambridge then lad says he has a rugby match in Hull, tell him to say he is injured and we go to Cambridge ! but no he wants to play.....so let a couple of friends have our tickets, then next Sat in our seats at PP.....not wanting playoffs as fly To Cape Town after the match Saturday so cannot go to them....

Edited by Hosm232

I’ll be taking the last of the ewes who we managed to adopt orphan lambs onto, back up onto the tops….then just sitting up there looking at the view, thinking thank duck 2024s lambing’ is over, whilst trying to get a signal for updates from the matchday thread.

DF3892CF-F048-4CC4-868B-A1C367B5291C.jpeg.e6fbc00bcd0849608541ab120ce39563.jpeg

#physicallybatteredmenatallyshatteredbutunbroken

Flipping need some sleep….perhaps I’ll count the sheep.

Support UK farmers, and care were your food comes from, you to @Mostyn6

COYRs