Match Thread: Cambridge United (a)

Safe travels to those going to Cambridge, or already there.

Repeating myself here, but thanks for those who post who are there early, I am living vicariously through you!ย 
ย 

personally, i donโ€™t care where/when/how we get promotedย 

the important thing is, that we do ๐Ÿ‘

COYRย 

ย 

my daughter is going with friends today, no tickets so wonโ€™t be at the match, just wants to be there. Which pubs are for away fans please?ย 

Edited by Nishfan

Season ticket purchased yesterday. Will be watching on TV today, getting nervous, how will we line up, 3 at the back with wing backs, or 4 at the back with NML and CBT on the wings, whatever way we line up it's all about the 3 points, got a good feeling, but even a point would be a good result as 4 required for promotion, all those who are going push us over the line 3 points today would be massive, and also a new record of away wins in one season, I believe. Once A Ram Always A Ram.ย 

49 minutes ago, Nishfan said:

Safe travels to those going to Cambridge, or already there.

Repeating myself here, but thanks for those who post who are there early, I am living vicariously through you!ย 
ย 

personally, i donโ€™t care where/when/how we get promotedย 

the important thing is, that we do ๐Ÿ‘

COYRย 

ย 

my daughter is going with friends today, no tickets so wonโ€™t be at the match, just wants to be there. Which pubs are for away fans please?ย 

Just arrived in Cambridge , feeling very positive , letโ€™s get this done COYR

Really not liking the way both the Bolton and Posh forums seem to have us cruising to an easy and obvious victory todayโ€ฆ.. hope that mindset hasnโ€™t seeped into the heads of the Derby players..

This isnโ€™t going to be an easy watchโ€ฆ

Players need to be 100% switched on and patient. They were rushing things too much at Northampton and Wycombe.

Man, what I would give for an early goal to settle things downโ€ฆ

COYR ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

8 minutes ago, CapeTownRams said:

Really not liking the way both the Bolton and Posh forums seem to have us cruising to an easy and obvious victory todayโ€ฆ.. hope that mindset hasnโ€™t seeped into the heads of the Derby players..

Players need to be 100% switched on and patient. They were rushing things too much at Northampton and Wycombe.

COYR ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Donโ€™t think the players read their forums ๐Ÿ˜‰

1 hour ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Jitty is an alley / cut through in Mickleover and Matlockย 

44 minutes ago, Nishfan said:

Do you know which pub folk are heading for pleaseย 

Station Tavern nowย 

1 hour ago, DerbyAleMan said:

Season ticket purchased yesterday. Will be watching on TV today, getting nervous, how will we line up, 3 at the back with wing backs, or 4 at the back with NML and CBT on the wings, whatever way we line up it's all about the 3 points, got a good feeling, but even a point would be a good result as 4 required for promotion, all those who are going push us over the line 3 points today would be massive, and also a new record of away wins in one season, I believe. Once A Ram Always A Ram.ย 

Another Saturday rolls around, the sun is shining in South Wales and once more I feel calm and quietly optimistic about the Rams today.ย 
ย 

I think weโ€™ll see the same side and shape (3-4-2-1?) as last Saturday with Bird and Elder returning to the bench in place of Fornah and one of Washington/Waghorn. I think Iโ€™d prefer a 4-3-3 as follows, but I reckon Warne sticks with a winning formula;

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย Wildsmith

Wilson ย Nelson ย Cashin ย Sibley

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย Adams ย  Smith

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Bird

NML ย  ย  ย  ย Collins ย  ย  Barkhuizen

Reasons Iโ€™d like to see the above is the additional movement and pace in attack that Barkhuizen offers and placing NML in his most effective position, plus Bird has that guile which could unlock a stubborn defence. Options then to change it from the bench with the likes of CBT, Thommo, Elder, Bradley, Hourihane.ย 
Either way I think we do enough to get the win today and fancy Collinsโ€ฆ to score a goal or two.ย 

ย 

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

35 minutes ago, CapeTownRams said:

COYR ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

I would prefer 2 or 3 early goals to settle us down, I just want a boring, no drama, 0-3 win, its not too much to ask is it ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

COYR