Match Thread: vs Portsmouth (a)

16 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Wadworth 6x so nice I’ve had another one. It’s gonna be one of those away trips 😂

If I was there today I'd definitely go to the Staggeringly Good brewery and I'd recommend it to anyone who likes real ales. I've had a couple of their beers recently and they've been beautiful - it's not far from the ground so it's quite a way from the Dolphin, think it'd be worth the effort though. Sadly it's closed on Tuesday and Wednesday when I'm there.

19 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Thinking of going to Huis in Southsea tonight, spoilt for choice, I’ve also put this on the beer thread for the attention of @Eddie

IMG_0231.png

What a brilliant menu.

I'd start off gently with a draught Bolleke or a Brugse Zot Blond before getting stuck into a Chimay 150 or Wipers Times, then heading for the choccy (Cuvee de Chateau or Barista Chocolate Quad) and finishing up with a Straffe Quad.

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

What a brilliant menu.

I'd start off gently with a draught Bolleke or a Brugse Zot Blond before getting stuck into a Chimay 150 or Wipers Times, then heading for the choccy (Cuvee de Chateau or Barista Chocolate Quad) and finishing up with a Straffe Quad.

Be finishing with a Stoolfall Quad after that lot!

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, Eddie said:

What a brilliant menu.

Here’s the rest of it

IMG_0232.png

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

What a brilliant menu.

Well I 'spose it'll do if they've got no proper beers like Carling or Woodpecker.

Portsmouth 2-0 Derby

"I think we saw tonight why Portsmoutyh are the cream of the division, I know it's a loss and no one likes losing but we did not play badly and waggy puts away that chnce at 1 nil it's a very different end to the game, but we kept going, trying to get that goal and sometimes it just happens that you get exposed at the back."