Match Thread: vs Bolton Wanderers (H)

Let’s make pride park a cauldron of noise and get right behind the team , weather we are playing well are not , not one bit of negativity please . Let’s remember what it was like in our relagation season with everybody united . Any body who wants to moan today please stay away , this could be a turning point for our club and help us get back to the championship 

1 minute ago, ariotofmyown said:

Not likely mate, I'll stick to some good old Avocado on toast me.

(Whilst the liberal elite moan at the state of the world, Avocados have never been cheaper. Whereas you proper English apple eaters now pay a small fortune. They didn't put that on the bus!)

Yep , there’s a reason avocados are cheap , they taste like shxt , bacon for the posh 😂

I feel pretty calm about today, ideally want us to win on the back of a great performance, would be just as happy if we sh*thoused a 1-0.

Think provided the players have had chance to recover from Tuesday it should be the same side and shape that started against Reading, the only change I would consider would be Smith for Hourihane as I think Smith’s recent cameos have been impressive, but no concerns if Hourihane does start. 

Really wish I could be there today, instead of being stuck here with my foot up after doing a swan dive on the stairs the other day.

But, I refuse to miss out - I'll get my fix...

I'll be listening in on Rams player wearing my lucky shirt, sat in one of the small chairs with scrave at hand, and a flange of 150C hot choc for half time. Before the match I'll log onto the megastore website and complain loudly that they still dont have any "Argentinian" shirts, and I'll get my youngest to call me and shout expletives down the phone at crucial points during the game.

I'll have to make do with getting my wife to get me to stand up so she can squeeze past me 5 mins before half time and 10 mins before 90 mins, but jumping up to cheer the Rams many goals - well that could be a little interesting, but I'll manage!

Of course, I'll stand outside the loo for 10 mins at half time for that true match day nervous bladder feeling and I may even see if I can get a recording of the radio Derby moan-in so I can have some background noise of people wingeing about Warne's tactics so I get the true sound of the crowd! 🤣

Come on Derby, get the 3 points in style for an 'owd bloke with a bad ankle!

1 minute ago, oodledoodle said:

Not a bad shout. Has he got 90 mins in him yet though? Probably, he's a machine.

If he’s fit enough it would be the option I’d choose. Lets us keep the shape that’s brought success the last few games. We could shift back to a back 4 but without Nyambe at right back does that make us weaker? Wilson and Ward both look better at rwb than rb in my opinion.