Charlton Athletic v Derby - Match Day Thread

Great win. Average performance. But it’s all about the points.

Despite them losing, those two last-minute goals from Posh could be pretty valuable as if keeps their GD up with the best…

Stevenage surprising me- they are hanging in well and still in the mix. IF they won their two games in-hand then they are right up behind us … bit of a dark horse really….

Lang since joining Pompey has been superb -they look very strong again.

This is getting super tight and will hang on one or two games i reckon…

Uplifting - especially after our recent performances and surely a big tonic for those who thought the transfer window was disastrous. Adams could transform us. Maybe this is Bradley’s turning point. 3 at the back can be strong so long as the rest are doing the right things at the right time. (It’s not all about formation.) Ward (where has he been?) was good and so good to see Sibley look like a footballer after a disappointing spell. Well done Warne for taking NML off. Still not convinced we’ve got the right starting 11 or that we change things when we should ; but this is a squad that should win promotion and after today I think they’ll believe it

But it’s a poignant moment: with Bird’s news it seems like the end of an era. His ball into NML said it all. Can only hope that Bristol suffer a massive financial crisis leading to insolvency before the season’s end 

Edited by kevinhectoring

1 minute ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Ooh hello.....😉 Now, what are we talking about?

OMG, it was amazing @Caerphilly Ram asked whether meat and potatoes are the essence of a top pie. I hilariously called him a psychopath. How we laughed! Up stepped @Carnero who then called him a sick bar steward, which on reflection, was more inventive than my effort. The two of them had a duel outside Pride park and suffice to say, spuds are off the menu. High drama.

4 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Uplifting - especially after our recent performances and surely a big tonic for those who thought the transfer window was disastrous. Adams could transform us. Maybe this is Bradley’s turning point. 3 at the back can be strong so long as the rest are doing the right things at the right time. (It’s not all about formation.) Ward (where has he been?) was good and so good to see Sibley look like a footballer after a disappointing spell. Well done Warne for taking NML off. Still not convinced we’ve got the right starting 11 or that we change things when we should ; but this is a squad that should win promotion and after today I think they’ll believe it

But it’s a poignant moment: with Bird’s news it seems like the end of an era. His ball into NML said it all. Can only hope that Bristol suffer a massive financial crisis leading to insolvency before the season’s end 

Well said!