What would you ask?

I'm heading to PP tomorrow for an event hosted by Marketing Derby.

Primarily an opportunity for DCFC to promote hospitality and conferencing to businesses in Derby but apparently time for a little Q&A with Stephen Pearce and Paul Warne.

What sensible questions would you ask if you got chance to ask something?

3 minutes ago, TomBustler1884 said:

Primarily an opportunity for DCFC to promote hospitality and conferencing to businesses in Derby but apparently time for a little Q&A with Stephen Pearce and Paul Warne.

Can we ask the players to pass the ball on the floor to a teammate ? 😜

9 minutes ago, TomBustler1884 said:

Taking some of the concerns being raised repeatedly by some quarters I’d ask what the thinking is behind our midfield set up. We don’t seem keen to play through midfield or control games, so what’s the thinking behind that? 

3 hours ago, TomBustler1884 said:

Do you think the football your Derby team is playing is entertaining for fans and good value for money in terms of what they are spending to follow the team?

Another sensible question I’d ask would be “what consideration is there to vary the tactics?” Backed up with a summary of Warne’s own comments around gas out football, crosses, get the ball forward quickly.

I’m very much still patient in my stance with Warne and the club, but not ignorant to some of the issues and concerns. His gas out football works to a point against certain opposition and garners good results, hence our league position. It’s the lack of adaptability or variation that concerns me. Where we have got players missing and the squad is stretched why not adapt? Be less open, more solid, look after the ball and play patiently until we can see an opportunity rather than forcing it and being exposed on the counter. 

3 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

3 points off top so no time soon 

3 points off top but the way we have played the last 2 games we could of been 2 points top? I get everyone looks at the table i get it hes getting points i look at it from the football it self and entertainment and its poor

I'd ask him why Conor Hourihane takes so many corners and free-kicks when he has such a poor success rate, and whether he'd considered moving Hourihane further forward to utilise his undoubted qualities better and play a more energetic, mobile and robust midfield player as a defensive anchor if he's going to persist in asking the full-backs to play as high up the field as possible.

11 minutes ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

3 points off top but the way we have played the last 2 games we could of been 2 points top? I get everyone looks at the table i get it hes getting points i look at it from the football it self and entertainment and its poor

It's a poor league no team looks great we've as good a chance as the other teams around us 

1 minute ago, Mick Brolly said:

It's a poor league no team looks great we've as good a chance as the other teams around us 

So we should with the players we have! You have said ir yourself its a poor league and we look shocking! The football is awful l like i have already said on here we go up we will come straight back down because we dont have anything about us