I’d do the following:

•offer Warne to the highest bidder 
• pull out of the runaround football

• put the money towards a footballing CF

FTFY 

This is just a joke. 

Edited by sage

1 minute ago, Goldstar said:

I haven't been impressed with Bird and Hourihane, I would even argue they are the 2 we most need to replace and wouldn't miss them (controversial i know) 

Hourihane is what he is an ageing but decent enough player who will score a few goals but I don’t see what Bird does apart from the odd bit of nice play he just seems like he doesn’t want to get overly involved doesn’t score but is ok against the weaker teams 

Very disappointing performance. I'm not going to rage against PW or be wise after the event but of our three CM's was Thompson really the one to come off first? He offers more mobility than the other two and possibly more of a goal threat too given his energy levels.

I would have put Robinson in at DM with the ever-underwhelming Hourihane making way for him. Easy for me to sit here playing pretend manager but I honestly don't think we're bound for the automatic spots and if we made the playoff final the thought of Bird and Hourihane as a duo on that big Wembley pitch is a serious concern. 

We couldn't ask for a better bounce-back opportunity than a home match against a relegation threatened side but Cheltenham are much improved in fairness. 

On a positive note, Callum Elder was a deserved Rams' MOTM and he's improving with regular games.

1 minute ago, CapeTownRams said:

To be honest if Joe isn’t put back in it just smacks of PW being stubborn and wanting to play the keeper he brought in on principle and nothing more …

Vickers wasn’t the problem tonight. He had little to do. I prefer Wildsmith too by the way. The problems lie elsewhere.

11 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

If Warne makes a joke in the interview and laughs that performance I think I might actually smash my phone in

Agreed.

He needs to be man enough to say we were awful, that it’s unacceptable and should apologise to the traveling fans….

But of course he won’t…

Hourihane is one of those players who I think makes the players around him look worse. I find myself consistently unimpressed with his work off the ball. We can't carry players in that position.

I wouldn't put too much of the blame on Warne at the moment, most of that starting 11 are guaranteed to start regardless of their form and they know it. They get off the team bus in tracksuits and and other ridiculous looking attire wearing headphones listening to bloody rap music, thinking they are big time Charlie's.

Brian Clough wouldn't of stood for it, get a shave a decent hair cut and show some bloody respect to the paying public.

1 minute ago, BPV said:

Warne for not the first time this season stating that they actively chose to bypass the midfield. In a game that we were looking to go top of the league against a team 4th from bottom.

Tactically clueless and utterly no faith in your central midfield players

Scared of playing football in L1 against a struggling side, this is a serious low in my time following the club. No dynamics and predictable play. We'd get battered if we went up.

We looked tired in the middle of the park to me. I think CH has put alot of effort in over the last couple of months and it's catching up on him. Shame Smith is injured as he'd share the load.

We looked a million miles away from the Oxford away performance.

2 minutes ago, BPV said:

Tactically clueless

That's the thing for me, he's not very intelligent, you can hear it when he speaks - Can't recognise and react to things happening on the pitch. We may fluke it out of L1 but a) I'm but confident of that and b) We'll be f***** at that stage