Reading v Derby match day thread.

Boycie

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

I’m accidentally in reading. I’ve been working here today. Didn’t even realise the match was on this evening. On my way home, but need a charge. The first charger I’ve gone to is taken, so the second charger I navigated to happened to be outside the stadium. And then it hit me that the match is on today  

my wife is expecting me home in 3 hrs. But this feels like fate is telling me I have to go to the match. 

Instead of a crowd-funding appeal, how about a crowd-kidnapping? I’m sure your wife would have sufficient sympathy! After all you would be forced to watch Reading, wouldn’t you?

58 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

See my post above.

And, to be consistent, when a train I'm due to travel on is cancelled because of strikes, I don't blame the workers.

No. Blame the management AND the Union. In what order is another story ! 

8 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I’m in. The universe is definitely telling me to go. Even the nice lady in the car park let me in without having to pay for parking. The universe wants me here for a reason. Hopefully ti witness something spectacular.

im not sure if my wife wants me here though. I’ve got radio silence from her. I’m not sure what reception I’m going to get when I rock up at 1am. 

When it comes to finding an excuse to go to the match there's a far more powerful force acting from the heavens now, you'll be fine

39 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

It is your destiny my friend. The Rams need you. You can tell people the story in years to come, how you were drawn to the game where Derby went top of the league and then went on to romp to the title. 

Given he has one of these new fangled electric conveyances, this could be a moment to blame national infrastructure failings. The queues, the incompatibility of connections, software issues, ofgem, inability to download something or other, Russian hackers, unnamed hostile agencies . Be creative.  ! 

2 minutes ago, jono said:

Given he has one of these new fangled electric conveyances, this could be a moment to blame national infrastructure failings. The queues, the incompatibility of connections, software issues, ofgem, inability to download something or other, Russian hackers, unnamed hostile agencies . Be creative.  ! 

“Didnt have a pound for the meter love” 😂

22 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I’m in. The universe is definitely telling me to go. Even the nice lady in the car park let me in without having to pay for parking. The universe wants me here for a reason. Hopefully ti witness something spectacular.

im not sure if my wife wants me here though. I’ve got radio silence from her. I’m not sure what reception I’m going to get when I rock up at 1am. 

You win the Spirit of B4 award!

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

I’m accidentally in reading. I’ve been working here today. Didn’t even realise the match was on this evening. On my way home, but need a charge. The first charger I’ve gone to is taken, so the second charger I navigated to happened to be outside the stadium. And then it hit me that the match is on today  

my wife is expecting me home in 3 hrs. But this feels like fate is telling me I have to go to the match. 

Hi it's me, your wife. Go to the match.