Reading v Derby match day thread.

Boycie

12 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I really hope Warne has the balls to put CBT from the beginning. 

If the alternative is watching another 70 minutes of Sibley, then god help me.

So what you’re saying is you’re hoping Warne shows you his balls….by showing you his Corey?

200.gif

Positive news going into the game after the signing of CBT, imagine he will start on the bench and come on between the 60th and 70th minute, fancy of us to be top by 22.10 tomorrow night, after another hard earned away win, the news of CBT arriving will be a good boost to fans and players, glad it's all done, now lets get the 3 points tomorrow night. 

6 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Cant see CBT coming straight im from the start, Barkhuizen hasnt been too bad lately so CBT fresh off the bench could be good...

Vickers - Wilson Nelson Cashin Elder - Bird Hourihane Thompson - NML Collins Barkhuizen

Wildsmith Bradley Ward Fornah Sibley CBT TJJ

I agree with this starting 11 and CBT to come off the bench, we need to try shore up our midfield and the non existent defensive side of it, hopefully Thompsons energy will help do that 🤞Before Thompsons injury he was our most effective midfield player! 
On a side note it would be pretty handy having CBT and TJJ to come off the bench in the second half especially if we’re struggling to create 👌

6 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Surprising to see the form of Reading. I expected to see defeat after defeat. They actually have somd decent results, including a 5-1 against Carlisle and 2-2 draw with Peterborough.

This won't be easy by any stretch

I agree. This isn't time for anything less than our best. This lot have actually only scored 9 less than League leaders Portsmouth so we need to be right on it. Hopefully we can score early and general discontent amongst the home fans will do the rest.

1 hour ago, simmoram1995 said:

I’d be really tempted to play 4-3-3 tonight 

Vickers 

wilson nelson cashin elder 

bird Thompson

hourihane further forward  

NML Collins Barks 

this is the team I'd go with 👍

2 hours ago, Srg said:

I'm going to be a bit of a Debbie Downer about tonight. They're a pretty young, athletic team. That, as we've seen with Peterborough, is the thing we struggle with the most. Definitely is a cause for concern for me.

Yep.  They are very lively out of possession which sounds exactly like the kind of team we struggle against.

1 hour ago, Blondest Goat said:

Yep.  They are very lively out of possession which sounds exactly like the kind of team we struggle against.

League position suggests without the end product of Peterborough but if they watched that game and Saturday, it doesn't take a master tactician to see our weaknesses when we lose the ball