Derby v Peterborough

B4’s Sister

14 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

He got caught between two minds, that's all. It happens. Cost us nothing ultimately and literally every keeper makes this very same mistake from time to time. All of them.

In fairness to you though, Ryan Nelson lambasted him for a full 10 seconds or more, so he clearly wasn't happy either 🤣

Ryan Nelson? Either we’ve signed that old Kiwi defender from Blackburn years ago, or Nyambe and Curtis have a love child. 

11 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Has the feeling of a big game this one. If we win this one, we are in amazing form going into a set of favourable fixtures having successfully navigated a tricky Christmas period. 

Hopefully Stevenage can do us a favour against Pompey too.

And if not, Pompey can do us a favour against Stevenage.

24 minutes ago, Srg said:

Read a stat that Peterborough haven’t won in 21 games in front of more than 15k fans. 

They’ve got one of, if not the youngest squads in the division whereas we’re at the other end of the spectrum. Hopefully it’s the kind of game where the likes of Hourihane, Fozzy, Nelson etc use that bit of know how to give us the edge. That stat would suggest their youngsters are more a deer in headlights rather than a rise to the occasion type side.

Derby 0-1 Peterborough 

2 minutes ago, one_chop said:

It's usually at this time when we're within touching distance of the top 2 we blow it and then go onto have a disastrous run, however I'm not going to pessimistic this time as I feel like it's 1986 again.

Sounded pretty pessimistic to me 🤣

18 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Sudden change of plans means I need to run an errand and may well miss the first half 😫

I’ll hopefully make it in front of a screen by the start of the second half 🐏 

Banned that word years ago on a Derby day. Work day a little more difficult to negotiate but not starting till 1830, roster gods have been kind.

On another note I’m glad our atmosphere isn’t like SoL when they’re 2-0 up 

On 30/12/2023 at 17:27, B4’s Sister said:

What an awesome win yesterday against Oxford. I reckon that’s just the warm up for the match against Peterborough. Bring on the New Year bounce 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Keep it coming B4S