Oxford United v Derby County

B4’s Sister

Really not sure why people are unhappy with those decisions ? If it was the other way round we would have wanted a penalty and a free kick.

The difference is that other teams don’t seem to make these stupid mistakes !!!

Edited by Justa

Just now, dcfcreece1601 said:

Why are several of you talking about the refs decisions? Both goals were STONE WALL fouls , not arguable in any way , we gave them the goals not the ref for once

First one was, second one was soft. Player went down like he'd been shot and the ref bought it

2 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

And here it comes. 

Same as last season - go on a run of beating teams we should be beating before s******* the bed against half decent opposition.

Lets hope we don’t let this dictate the rest of our season and we are able to kick back on. 

But harsh tbh Wigan are no mugs. I said the other day what will do this team is games in quick succession with legs in this team. That’s what will be our downfall 

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

I have. Have you? I can’t see anywhere that it says the player still needs to be in complete control of the ball. Happy to be corrected if you want to show me.

The rule may be different if the ball was out of play but it wasn’t.

How many peno’s have Derby had turned down because the olayer had list xontrol of the ball?

3 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I have. Have you? I can’t see anywhere that it says the player still needs to be in complete control of the ball. Happy to be corrected if you want to show me.

The rule may be different if the ball was out of play but it wasn’t.

I don't need to. I know what the rules say and I'm an experienced ref. 

Edited by Ellafella

Was a bit late turning the game on, 2-0 down in the first 15 minutes after doing so well the last couple games is absolutely awful. Been excited about the game all day and that could not be a worse start. It's gonna be a long weekend if it stays like this 🙃

1 minute ago, Justa said:

Really not sure why people are unhappy with those decisions ? If it was the other way round we would have wanted a penalty and a free kick.

The difference is that other teams don’t seem to make these stupid mistakes !!!

No I'd rather not see my players go down at the touch of a feather. It's cheating and embarrassing