Derby vs Wycombe Wanderers

B4’s Sister

7 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Poor control for at least two bookings. As frustrating as it was I would say the bookings were correct. I do think if she gave the Wycombe penalty then I reckon NML was tripped up.

He played the ball first.. the ball shot off middle of the goal before nml went down 

Their pen, todays game… its just a f****** pen end of , soft as f*** but its pen simple as  

26 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Don’t think she’s the worst ref we’ve had in years but that penalty decision was s****. 
Nowhere near good enough today overall, unnecessarily got dragged into a fight with them first half, good changes to try and win the game but always a chance with only one goal in it. 

Biggest error was the Collins yellow. Apart from that she was well above average. As for the pen a clever defender would have realised that with jw in goal best option after the schoolboy error was to marshall the rebound   We made our own bed

24 minutes ago, DanS1992 said:

Awful end to an awful game. Awful football put in place by an awful manager. That said, was never a pen, but did we really do enough to deserve to win that game? Never really tested to keeper. If by some miracle we do end up getting promoted, we will probably come straight back down. Results have been good, but the football is uninspiring to say the least. Still don’t think Warne is the right bloke, It’s like watching a worse version of Tony Pullis, and his football was crap.

Glad to see you've recovered from whatever struck you down for the last month...

I'm probably glad those buses didn't turn up...98th min penalty I'd have sulked all the way to the pub and moaned into my beer, Well it looks like Rebecca Welch may not be as good as we 1st thought 🤷‍♂️

We've been winning matches when not at our best...and I don't know what our best is🤷‍♂️, This division is pants an absolute shower of rubbish and yet looking at the league table it's still in our hands with the games in hand we have.

I'm not convinced we're that good...it's that the opposition are poor and we struggle at times, Following the game on here...again shows we've still a long way to go if we're to get in the top 2...it can be done...but something or someone...ie manager/players is stopping us

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

From where I sat, in my opinion the referee and officials got every single decision spot on.

We got what we deserved - a point.

@Gee SCREAMER !! maybe this guy needs specs too ??

Oh youll need to find a pair for former professional footballer shaun barker off rams tv too fyi 

Edited by NottsRam77

7 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

He played the ball first.. the ball shot off middle of the goal before nml went down 

Their pen, todays game… its just a f****** pen end of , soft as f*** but its pen simple as  

Apart from the bit where it was a massive dive and she’s fell for it, again. 

A point isn’t the end of the world. We were bound to come unstuck at some point.

It would have been nice to go into the Christmas fixtures on a long winning run, but we know this group of players have a ceiling and consistency is an issue and high performance levels are difficult to maintain.

What’s important is we bounce back in midweek and win v Lincoln to keep momentum and confidence flowing.

To me, a game like today underlines our limitations. We are good enough for top six but drop too many points to be front runners.

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

From where I sat, in my opinion the referee and officials got every single decision spot on.

We got what we deserved - a point.

Yep. Hysteria (ironically) amongst Derby fans.

Scrappy game where yet again we fell into their trap.

The only area where they were dominant was in the air and we spent the whole game pumping it towards them, including when we needed to see the game out.

Should have played it on the deck in the corners.

3 minutes ago, Srg said:

Apart from the bit where it was a massive dive and she’s fell for it, again. 

There was contact …absolute minimal and he played for it obvs but in todays game its a pen .. blindside of defender, at pace .. pen given .. shock f****** horror  

not telling me uv not seen 100 of those given ? As soft as it was