Derby vs Leyton Orient

B4’s Sister

13 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Alas and alack, this is one of the fixtures I have got on my patch..... however, I am writing this post from Carlisle Bay in Barbados having been hectored into another 2 week Caribbean cruise.

So I will try to follow through free WiFi whilst sipping rum punch and spotting sea turtles through a glass bottom. At least I think that's what the tour company promised.....

Glass bottom you say ? ....

Careful how you sit down miduck!!

13 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Alas and alack, this is one of the fixtures I have got on my patch..... however, I am writing this post from Carlisle Bay in Barbados having been hectored into another 2 week Caribbean cruise.

So I will try to follow through free WiFi whilst sipping rum punch and spotting sea turtles through a glass bottom. At least I think that's what the tour company promised.....

Our commiserations….sounds awful!jealous bbc one GIF by BBC

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I distinctly recall not that long ago that certain forum members were bemoaning the fact that Oxford were top of the league yet their playing squad was no better than ours.........

There's a whole lot of things that certain forum members were bemoaning not that long ago...

No doubt they'll pipe up once the results take a downturn.

Ropey start, while clearly having more in the locker. A bit of magic to take the lead and never looked back, without ever really pressing home the advantage.

Nasty elbow from their lad for the red.

5 wins on the spin is great, but I'm just waiting for the season to set alight. Not quite there yet...but grounds for optimism. COYR.

Wonderful result. 

Easy to say the first goal was against the run of play, and it probably was, but you have to expect teams to come flying out at us at home early and we have to be able to get through that storm. 

Sibley showing why so many of us have wanted more minutes for him. One of the few players we have who can shift it and shoot on target from anywhere. Glorious finish. 

Sending off helps. Leigh Curtis adamant it was a deserved red from footage he’s seen which wasn’t on RamsTV so I will bow to that. 

Collins with two really bad misses to make the game super comfortable at half time, but perfect second half start to really kill them straight after the restart. 

I have no words for the third goal. They had nobody beyond the D of our box from a corner and they play it short to that man… we were clean through from inside our own box. Absolutely mental, it wasn’t the 95th minute. Bafflingly stupid football. 

All in all, another chalked up and we are really cooking right now. 

54 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

The manager has picked a side that’s currently winning 3-0 away from home. NML is part of a team that’s on a winning run in the league that looks to be 5 games on the bounce, scoring 13 and conceding 1 (so far) on that run. NML isn’t our only player as good as he is and at this point I don’t mind Bradley getting minutes if it means a rest for another player. 

Nah - not having that. It's Bradley, he's now on the pitch so we just have got to give him stick - it's what we must do.

Just now, oodledoodle said:

Didn't watch or listen as we were Christmas shopping. How did we play?

Quite average actually, certainly not easy on the eye, which I'm beginning to think is the way to play if we want to get out of this league.

3-0 somewhat flatters us which seems to be par for the course recently, but can't complain. 3 more points towards the end goal and yet another confidence building result.

12 minutes ago, CongletonRam said:

There's a whole lot of things that certain forum members were bemoaning not that long ago...

No doubt they'll pipe up once the results take a downturn.

Taking the high ground, are we?😅

On 10/10/2023 at 09:08, CongletonRam said:

If any other clubs had our squad, you would look at it, laugh and ridicule them for having a team full of average players.

Trolls gonna troll

Edited by May Contain Nuts

1 minute ago, May Contain Nuts said:

Taking the high ground, are we?😅

Trolls gonna troll

Not at all. We have a squad full of average players. That is why we are in League One. An average league with average players.

As for taking the high ground...for the last 2 months, 90% of what I have read is forum posters wanting PW out. Nothing wrong with having a go back at them now is there?