Derby vs Fleetwood Town

B4’s Sister

2 minutes ago, RodleyRam said:

Perfect opportunity to give the youngsters some game time. I don't quite get why we don't give them some experience

Probably because the manager who is able to monitor them in training day in day out and get regular reports on their progress doesn't think they're quite ready.

Why beat the manager for this? Do you know something he doesn't?

1 minute ago, CongletonRam said:

No doubt those that didn't watch the game will see a 3-0 scoreline and think this was an easy win. It flatters us somewhat. There are most certainly not 3 goals between the sides.

I will beg to differ, they had a 10 min spell in the first half and 15 mins at the start of this half, apart from that we have been in control.

They have looked better this half but we are much better.

2 minutes ago, CongletonRam said:

No doubt those that didn't watch the game will see a 3-0 scoreline and think this was an easy win. It flatters us somewhat. There are most certainly not 3 goals between the sides.

I think we've been quite comfortably in control for the majority of the game and well worth the 3-0 scoreline. They've created very little and Cash and Sonny Bradley have dealt with forward line with relative ease. 

Granted the way they set up made it easy for us to dominate possession. 

1 minute ago, LincsRam said:

I will beg to differ, they had a 10 min spell in the first half and 15 mins at the start of this half, apart from that we have been in control.

They have looked better this half but we are much better.

And more to the point, the fact the scoreline is 3-0 pretty much disproves @CongletonRam’s theory. There were most definitely 3 sweet sweet goals between the sides 😉