Derby vs Fleetwood Town

B4’s Sister

6 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

Did the club have any deals on to attract people in? Would be a great chance to give free tickets to schools, bring the kids for free, bogof on adult tickets etc. Seems daft to do nothing and play to an empty ground.

Sometimes this option is not available to the club and ticket prices have to be agreed with the competition organisers (think its used to be like this for the fa cup)

1 minute ago, KBB said:

Sometimes this option is not available to the club and ticket prices have to be agreed with the competition organisers (think its used to be like this for the fa cup)

Ah,that would make some sense, even if it's daft. Bums on seats benefits everyone.

7 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

Did the club have any deals on to attract people in? Would be a great chance to give free tickets to schools, bring the kids for free, bogof on adult tickets etc. Seems daft to do nothing and play to an empty ground.

People are not interested until it gets down to the last four.

I think that goes for clubs, managers, fans, and players alike.

If we get to the semi final, interest will be through the roof because people will want priority for a potential Wembley ticket.

7 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

People are not interested until it gets down to the last four.

I think that goes for clubs, managers, fans, and players alike.

If we get to the semi final, interest will be through the roof because people will want priority for a potential Wembley ticket.

I've followed the last two games on here, does that count?