Derby vs Fleetwood Town

B4’s Sister

14 minutes ago, Srg said:

Looking like wing backs based on that line up?

Vickers

Wilson   Bradley   Cashin   Forsyth

Ward   Bird   Hourihane   Barkhuizen

Waghorn

Collins

Brown and Fapetu were brought off at half time yesterday so will play a part tonight. Weston came off after 70 mins, so may be lucky to get a few mins at the end of the game.

17 minutes ago, The Running Man said:

In the unfamiliar East Stand today. Their cheesy chips much better than West but the carling is served in a bottle. Outrageous.

Where the heck is.... anybody. I've seen more people inside a Mini Cooper.

You’re in the ground 45 mins before kick off. That’d be quiet for a league game. 

13 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Vickers

Waghorn

Collins

Brown and Fapetu were brought off at half time yesterday so will play a part tonight. Weston came off after 70 mins, so may be lucky to get a few mins at the end of the game.

Could easily see it being Bradley, Cashin and Forsyth at the back with Wilson and Ward as wing backs. Guess we will see. 

19 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Vickers

Waghorn

Collins

🌲😊

23 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Vickers

Waghorn

Collins

Is he really playing that team? I was hoping to see some of the young players. Still it was Collins birthday I guess so him and Waggy it is. I had an alert on my phone to say we have a 'huge' injury boost ahead of tonight's game. Clicked on it to find that maybe Korey Smith might be available. I nearly fell over with excitement. I'm surprised he's not playing though I guess Warne doesn't want to rush him back  

19 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

Is he really playing that team? I was hoping to see some of the young players. Still it was Collins birthday I guess so him and Waggy it is. I had an alert on my phone to say we have a 'huge' injury boost ahead of tonight's game. Clicked on it to find that maybe Korey Smith might be available. I nearly fell over with excitement. I'm surprised he's not playing though I guess Warne doesn't want to rush him back  

He’s got to. He isn’t allowed to play youngsters until we are at least 3 - 0 ahead. IIRC we start at 0 - 0, so this team it has to be.