Soft Underbelly!

RoyMac5

13 hours ago, RIMBAUD said:

My feeling is the soft underbelly is between the players’ ears. Or possibly they don’t quite have the heart any more. 

Weren't they all recruited for their characters? Seem to recall that was being touted as the most important criterion over the summer when PW was beating away droves of naughty but excellent players with a s****y stick......

32 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Weren't they all recruited for their characters? Seem to recall that was being touted as the most important criterion over the summer when PW was beating away droves of naughty but excellent players with a s****y stick......

Lol. So Warne wants nasty, sneaky, thuggish players afterall? I'm confused. Who did he sign then? 😄

7 minutes ago, angieram said:

To be fair, he's not talking about his signings. 

He is talking about Bird, Hourihane, Sibley, Smith, Barkhuizen,  Mendez-Laing, Cashin, Fozzy. 

They'll all be gone at the end of the season and then we'll see what a Warne team is really like.

I'm not looking forward to it. 

Great even more players just running around and smashing the ball towards the corner flag 😢

12 minutes ago, angieram said:

To be fair, he's not talking about his signings. 

He is talking about Bird, Hourihane, Sibley, Smith, Barkhuizen,  Mendez-Laing, Cashin, Fozzy. 

They'll all be gone at the end of the season and then we'll see what a Warne team is really like.

I'm not looking forward to it. 

Ah yes cus for example Bradley has worked out great so far. I would like him gone so that perhaps at least some of those stay snd we get best out of them so change needs to happen soon. 

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Just for context, only 3 Warne signings started the game yesterday. 

11 hours ago, GeneralRam said:

Why is this p**** wearing another sports team hat when giving an interview? I know its baseball but everything he does from now on annoys me and this is just another thing to add to the list.

Why is one of our fans using a profanity to describe our manager for wearing a baseball cap?

To be honest, as a club as long as I’ve watched us we have had no plan B regardless of what  manager we have. It’s always the same. We do well and look competitive against teams that play nice football on the ground but as soon as we get a team with big players and route one we look like a team that’s never played together.

18 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Why?

Injuries

13 minutes ago, ramboy63 said:

Which speaks volumes for his choice of players he as bought in to the club,not good enough

Does it, or does it show that his players have been injured so we are yet to see?

Ward was one of our better players at the start of the season.

Nelson seems solid.

Wilson looks decent.

And 6 weeks ago, after a hat trick at Peterborough I was reading that Waghorn was the perfect replacement for McGoldrick and is too good for this division...

12 hours ago, GeneralRam said:

Why is this p**** wearing another sports team hat when giving an interview? I know its baseball but everything he does from now on annoys me and this is just another thing to add to the list.

What an earth is he wearing in general, he’s a football manager not a PE teacher although I am questioning that myself