Derby County vs Stevenage (A) Match Thread

Idiakez

Let’s be sensible about this.

we have not improved at all since Warne came in in my opinion - does anyone disagree?
Warne has brought in at least 12 players at great expense as well this season - have we improved? Not a jot in my opinion 

Why is anyone expecting us to suddenly play any decent football and improve 

in all the games this season in the league we have deserved to win one game outright and that was a poor Exeter side - our tactics are woeful if we even have any and you can forget trying to work out where our players are trying to play in these bizarre desperate formations 

2 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Interesting that Warne only went 3 or 4 yards towards the Derby fans at full time. He should at least try and communicate with them. Or were we singing him bad again?

It didn’t seem like there was as much of a reaction at full time as at Shrewsbury surprisingly. Unless Ramstv muted the mics or something but can’t see they’d have the option to. 
That was dire. Nothing much else to say 😞 

11 minutes ago, Marriot Ram99 said:

Took some people long enough to realise but Warne is not the right man for this club, who is who knows? But not many managers could do worse, I'd wager if we had Jewell in charge we would be no worse. Won't take much to upgrade him. Could get one of the kitmen in..

I assume you knew from day one, did you?

6 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Steve Evans has turned Stevenage into a more competent team than Paul Warne has Derby on roughly a fifth of the budget - without the benefit of a category one academy to utilise. 

We’re both playing the same type of football, they’re just better at it. What a sad day in the history of this club. 

Its pretty harsh using the category one academy status against him when it was literally pillaged in the year before he joined.

Just now, Sparkle said:

Let’s be sensible about this.

we have not improved at all since Warne came in in my opinion - does anyone disagree?
Warne has brought in at least 12 players at great expense as well this season - have we improved? Not a jot in my opinion 

Why is anyone expecting us to suddenly play any decent football and improve 

in all the games this season in the league we have deserved to win one game outright and that was a poor Exeter side - our tactics are woeful if we even have any and you can forget trying to work out where our players are trying to play in these bizarre desperate formations 

Tactics 🤔

Player positions being swapped every five minutes isn’t the secret of success.

Players must take responsibility too because they’re mentally weak.

Collins can’t play football. Can we just pay him off? He messes up moves on a regular basis and can only score from penalties.

This group of players and this management team have between them produced league two quality.

Clowes has to see it.

2 minutes ago, TheTinMan said:

Wass back until the end of the season to steady the ship? Not very ambitious but considering the precarious situation with most of the first team out of contract next summer and unlikely to be many incoming in January it makes some sense to have a clean slate (again) next summer for somebody new. 

Eh? He's got a job at the FA. Gonna come back for 5 months? Can we just get a proper manager in with some sort of desire to play decent football.

Just now, Caerphilly Ram said:

It didn’t seem like there was as much of a reaction at full time as at Shrewsbury surprisingly. Unless Ramstv muted the mics or something but can’t see they’d have the option to. 
That was dire. Nothing much else to say 😞 

They've been beaten down that much they probably can't even be arsed.