Derby County original beer mats - available now! 🍻

Hey everyone

We've recently released two sets of unique Derby County beer mats - and they're now available to buy on the SBW Etsy store.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SteveBloomersWashing

il_1588xN.5420394085_onni.thumb.jpg.da5c134b400a4a1233485af3b6db880b.jpg

da76f064-06cb-42b4-bf48-34fbff808035.thumb.jpeg.38dff278cb288dfe94fd9de6d8c8c357.jpeg

8e3f7e8e-0eaf-44f0-9cfe-a8dce02f204f.thumb.jpeg.3d1b7635381df2b8e93eca61379e39ea.jpeg

Hope you like them - let me know if you have any questions about them.

They're priced as:
£9.95 for one set
£14.95 for both sets.

Both prices include first class UK delivery.

Cheers!
Chris

Thanks for all the great feedback! It's been quite the weekend trying to keep up with these orders.

A *small* issue we might have with the 'Complete' sets. I weighed them at exactly 100g - the exact maximum weight for a 'large letter' in the UK... but when weighing a couple of international ones at the post office, they reckoned it was 104g - so there's a small chance some people may have to make up the postage, if Royal Mail are real jobsworths about it. 

If that does happen to any of you, I'll ofcourse refund any extra postage you have to pay.

Sorry in advance - I'm new to this and learning as I go....!

As a result - from here on in, the 'Complete' collection will now NOT feature the Carbonari beer mat (to make sure it's definitely under 100g).

On 08/10/2023 at 20:29, Ellafella said:

Great idea & lovely looking items. 

What other’s could be incorporated? 

Eg Derek Ales; Steve Cherry B; MacKay Single Malt, 

Aiden McCAFFERY's, Billy CASKey, Chris PORTER, Dean HoldsWORTHINGTONS, Ian TIMOTHY TAYLOR, James Party SEVERN, Kenny MILLER Lite, Marino RamCARLSBerg, Zac WHITBREAD, Willie CARLINg, accompanied by a tin of Ben PRINGLES.

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Look great... but a 10er for 6 when they'll be pretty much useless after using?!

Not really a beer drinker myself, so these aren't my thing, so sadly I won't be buying...

But I'd have thought most folk would look upon these as some sort of collectors items?  More for display than actual everyday use?

Maybe not exactly in a locked glass display cabinet (obvs!), but up on a dry shelf somewhere, or framed on a wall perhaps?  A great conversation piece I'd have thought... for those buyers that actually have real friends to have conversations with, of course!  👀

There's quite a few "Garden Bar" drinking dens out there apparently nowadays?  Man-caves and such like?

I'd be interested what those that are buying are planning to do with them.

... In fact... we ought to be demanding pics!  😄

🍻🐏