Derby County original beer mats - available now! 🍻

42 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Not really a beer drinker myself, so these aren't my thing, so sadly I won't be buying...

But I'd have thought most folk would look upon these as some sort of collectors items?  More for display than actual everyday use?

Maybe not exactly in a locked glass display cabinet (obvs!), but up on a dry shelf somewhere, or framed on a wall perhaps?  A great conversation piece I'd have thought... for those buyers that actually have real friends to have conversations with, of course!  👀

There's quite a few "Garden Bar" drinking dens out there apparently nowadays?  Man-caves and such like?

I'd be interested what those that are buying are planning to do with them.

... In fact... we ought to be demanding pics!  😄

🍻🐏

Potentially, but if they turn these into ceramic or some other material proper mats, then I think people would purchase them for a 10er a piece!

3 hours ago, Kokosnuss said:

Arrived just now.

Top quality print, really clear. The mats themselves sturdy.

I know it states in on the etsy listing but thought I'd reiterate that they are double sided (same print both sides, not something 'lesser' on the back)

No sign of needing any extra postage paying.

Brilliant! Glad to hear they arrived OK, and that you like them. 👍👌

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Potentially, but if they turn these into ceramic or some other material proper mats, then I think people would purchase them for a 10er a piece!

Thanks for the suggestion - I’ll look into doing ceramic versions of the most popular ones further down the line.

Edited by Steve Bloomer's Washing

15 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

And remember folks...

Etsy Shop owners rely heavily on favourable reviews for other potential customers to take note of, so if you've any positive comments to make after purchasing, don't just limit them to these pages!

😉👍

Yeah I'd love this - it would be great if those who have received beer mats (and are happy with them) could post an Etsy review, thank you.

I'm reliably informed that Etsy doesn't let you post review for a few days after you've got your item... so maybe a task for this weekend when Derby aren't playing!

• 1 month later...
On 08/12/2023 at 21:29, Ramslad1992 said:

Ordered some earlier today as one of my dad’s Christmas presents for his garden pub. Dispatched in less than 3 hours 👍. Looking forward to putting a beer on them watching the rams soon. 

Thanks so much.

For anyone else interested, I'm currently running a 20% discount on the 'Moments' collection, for this week only.

A perfect stocking filler for any Rams in your life....!

https://x.com/SteveBloomerPod/status/1734179942429229281?s=20

Edited by Steve Bloomer's Washing

On 08/10/2023 at 19:53, Steve Bloomer's Washing said:

Hey everyone

We've recently released two sets of unique Derby County beer mats - and they're now available to buy on the SBW Etsy store.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SteveBloomersWashing

il_1588xN.5420394085_onni.thumb.jpg.da5c134b400a4a1233485af3b6db880b.jpg

da76f064-06cb-42b4-bf48-34fbff808035.thumb.jpeg.38dff278cb288dfe94fd9de6d8c8c357.jpeg

8e3f7e8e-0eaf-44f0-9cfe-a8dce02f204f.thumb.jpeg.3d1b7635381df2b8e93eca61379e39ea.jpeg

Hope you like them - let me know if you have any questions about them.

They're priced as:
£9.95 for one set
£14.95 for both sets.

Both prices include first class UK delivery.

Cheers!
Chris

Are you thinking of offering 2 of the same set for £14.95? Not bothered on the photo ones but would def get 2 of the sets with Jim Smith's in if that was on offer.

1 hour ago, Gordamn said:

Are you thinking of offering 2 of the same set for £14.95? Not bothered on the photo ones but would def get 2 of the sets with Jim Smith's in if that was on offer.

I'm just about to run out of stock of the 'Icons' set, but I'll definitely consider that in future. 

I'm gonna have a second set designed after Xmas, so watch this space!

Early ideas include:
- Bobby's Best (Davison)
- Hughes Blonde Ale
- 'The King' vintage IPA
- Poom Bar.

Some of these are serious, some not. You'll have to wait and see....😉