Bwash_Ram

8 minutes ago, Malty said:

My team for Cambridge at home would be    

Wildsmith

Nyambe     Nelson   Cashin   Forsyth 

Smith    Fornah 

Mendez         Waghorn       Barks

Collins

Subs   Vickers, Bradley, Wilson, Elder, Washington, Sibley, Brown. 

For me i would keep the defence the same, play Barks outwide instead of Sibbo, play Waghorn just behind Collins, and if Bird is fit enough put him on the bench instead of Brown or even play him in centre mid instead of Smith, depending on how fit he is to play 

Edited by DerbyAleMan

With us placed just above Cambridge, mid table in the league, the upcoming game between the two teams promises to be quite interesting, especially given that Cambridge recently drew with Port Vale, a team that has been performing better than us this season.

Only time will tell if Warne can pick up 3 points from the must win games against mid table talent, when this team should be in the top 6 places right now.

1 hour ago, Oldben said:

With us placed just above Cambridge, mid table in the league, the upcoming game between the two teams promises to be quite interesting, especially given that Cambridge recently drew with Port Vale, a team that has been performing better than us this season.

Only time will tell if Warne can pick up 3 points from the must win games against mid table talent, when this team should be in the top 6 places right now.

Are Port Vale really performing that much better than us? They had a notable win away at Oxford but were also mauled at Barnsley and lost at home to Burton.

Cambridge’s away form is won one (Fleetwood) and lost three so this is definitely a game we should be winning (draw it is then 🙁) but it’s not a must win game.

7 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Are Port Vale really performing that much better than us? They had a notable win away at Oxford but were also mauled at Barnsley and lost at home to Burton.

Cambridge’s away form is won one (Fleetwood) and lost three so this is definitely a game we should be winning (draw it is then 🙁) but it’s not a must win game.

Port vale are 4th place in the table, I'd settle foe that at thus time

16 minutes ago, Oldben said:

Port vale are 4th place in the table, I'd settle foe that at thus time

Of course but I said they’re not doing “much” better than us. Don’t forget they’ve played an extra game to us. It’s obviously still early days and I’m sure they’re pleased with their start to the season but I’m not sure a draw at home against PV is quite the scalp you were implying.

Edited by Tamworthram

19 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Let's take the game to them:

Wildsmith

Nyambe    Nelson     Cashin     Forsyth

Fornah

Mendez-Laing     Sibley     Waghorn     Washington

Collins

Subs: Loach/Vickers    Bradley    Elder    Smith    Wilson     Barkhuizen    Brown    

Think Barks deserves a start instead of Washington…