Derby v Lincoln Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

With Barkhuizen and Embleton involved in u21s already this week I assume they won't feature from the start. Also assume John-Jules is still out?

Vickers

Nelson Bradley Cashin

Wilson Robinson Fornah Elder

Sibley    Brown

Collins

Give the likes of Forsyth, Hourihane, Waghorn, Smith and NML a rest. Hopefully a chance for Bradley to be rehabilitated. Would like to see Brown from the start. 

Edited by RamsFan10

10 hours ago, Sparkle said:

So you can play someone else kids but maybe not some of your own - this is just competition to give premiership youngsters game time 

Can we loan our academy players to the first team? 🤔 

It seems ridiculous if we can play other clubs' academy players but not our own. 

Obviously written by some jobsworth who never dreamed League One clubs might have category one academies. How very dare they? 😤 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Can we loan our academy players to the first team? 🤔 

It seems ridiculous if we can play other clubs' academy players but not our own. 

Obviously written by some jobsworth who never dreamed League One clubs might have category one academies. How very dare they? 😤 

We can play six of our academy players if we want, we just need to play four Qualifying players.

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I suppose we could play a full 11 of them, as long as 4 of the outfielders play in the next league game.

The thing with this rule I don’t get, what if you intended to play them in the next game but then they got an injury in this one 🤷🏻‍♂️

On 18/09/2023 at 10:40, 21CSchizoidRam said:

Not in the least bit bothered about this "game", it's a knockabout friendly at best.

Not sure too many paying fans will agree with that assessment. Tonight is an opportunity for the manager and the team to give the fans something to cheer about and to illustrate that progress is finally been made. If you really feel the game has no significance, then I'd suggest you're misreading the room.

1 hour ago, Comrade 86 said:

Not sure too many paying fans will agree with that assessment. Tonight is an opportunity for the manager and the team to give the fans something to cheer about and to illustrate that progress is finally been made. If you really feel the game has no significance, then I'd suggest you're misreading the room.

Agreed , I’m looking forward to going to PP shortly . A good chance for players to show what they can do. Anything like the Blackpool game and Paul Warne will be suprised how much noise 3,000 fans can make.

26 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Agreed , I’m looking forward to going to PP shortly . A good chance for players to show what they can do. Anything like the Blackpool game and Paul Warne will be suprised how much noise 3,000 fans can make.

I hope you and the other Derby faithfuls enjoy the match fella. Fingers crossed for a decent team performance tonight to reward the loyalty. 

COYR

Hope you get to see a good match and some goals (for us!) those going to support. Not possible from here with work for 7pm kick-off and 5.30am start tomorrow - half-fan I know. Hopefully the earlier start and presumably well-priced tickets means some younger fans who cant usually get to league games can attend. RamsTV here.  COYR 🐏🐏🐏🐏

I was talking to an Imps fan today at work who travelling to PP, I over heard here telling a colleague she was going to Derby tonight, her mate asked if they hold out much chance of winning. She replied not really as all their forwards are injured.

I piped up, don’t worry, it’s Derby County, we’ll play you into form no problem.  She still wasn’t confident, I reminded her that they beat us last year which seamed to cheer her up.