Derby v Lincoln Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

6 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

We was robbed at Bolton and the Pompey goal had a handball in the build up and was offside. 

If Warne had been lucky with refs decisions we would be looking at a good, solid start to the season.

Fine margins.

See you at Wembley for the EFL cup final!

Crap football though with no shots on target from open play in those 2. 

compare that to last night’s second half where some play went through our midfield across the floor particularly the two goals with not a set piece or cross in sight. We took the game to a team at home. As we are supposed to. 

8 hours ago, DerbyAleMan said:

Did you not think we moved the ball around alot better, scored 2 good goals, and Kane Wilson was a pleasure to watch, get yourself a ticket for Cambridge at home, you might even enjoy it mate. 

Lol, after watching us play football since the late 1960s I know what I enjoy and what I don't. Let's hope for some more wins and some good football. #COYR

8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

We was robbed at Bolton and the Pompey goal had a handball in the build up and was offside. 

If Warne had been lucky with refs decisions we would be looking at a good, solid start to the season.

Fine margins.

See you at Wembley for the EFL cup final!

Not every ref would have given our penalty and some may have sent Fornah off. I'm not convinced he was offside.

The Bolton game however, managed to get a season's worth of bad decisions in one game.

On 20/09/2023 at 09:23, Comrade 86 said:

But what did did we do right apart from all that stuff? 😂

Reminds me of Sir  Laurence Olivier who did a perfect portrayal of Hamlet.

He didn’t acknowledge the applause.

Later a friend asked him. “You gave the most brilliant performance of your life, so why are you upset?”

”I’m fully aware of that, but I don’t know WHY!”

Edited by Brammie Steve

10 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Lol, after watching us play football since the late 1960s I know what I enjoy and what I don't. Let's hope for some more wins and some good football. #COYR

Fair enough mate, not doubting your support at all, are u still going to the games mate, I admit it could be better at times deffo, went to peterboro, and for 25 mins we played some great stuff, 2nd half against Lincoln, saw signs that we can play some good stuff, hope we now go to Carlisle and carry on the 2nd half performance of Lincoln, i will also be watching that on tv, as i could not get a ticket for Carlisle away. COYR. 

3 minutes ago, DerbyAleMan said:

Fair enough mate, not doubting your support at all, are u still going to the games mate, I admit it could be better at times deffo, went to peterboro, and for 25 mins we played some great stuff, 2nd half against Lincoln, saw signs that we can play some good stuff, hope we now go to Carlisle and carry on the 2nd half performance of Lincoln, i will also be watching that on tv, as i could not get a ticket for Carlisle away. COYR. 

Living dahn sarf, the cost of housing etc, means two tickets and travelling isn't financially do-able. I hate to say but the last live game I attended was at Wembley for the POs. Although I might be tempted by a nearer away game if we were top of the league and sweeping all before us 😄 Fortunately we go VPN Airways and get RamsTV monthly, which I just about think is worth the cost atm, lol! I always feel inordinately jealous of those supporting in person, but financial choices have to be made. #COYR