Derby v Lincoln Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

1 hour ago, DiggerB said:

By the very nature that PW has admitted he doesn’t know his best 11, do we have fringe players? Starting birth up for grabs if people can take their chance. I’m thinking specifically of Wilson, Barkhuizen, Sibley and Fornah

Do we risk further injuries in an irrelevant game for first team regulars 🤔

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

If you don’t go to this you can’t have a ticket for Wembley.

Saw it on twitter.😐

Does make you wonder how many Rams fans would want to go to Wembley ? Could there be more Lincoln fans than us for the fixture ? Hope to see Brown get a couple and impress Warne.

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Do we risk further injuries in an irrelevant game for first team regulars 🤔

He’s been clear he wants to get to Wembley. I’d be very surprised to see NML out there so expect Barks or Wilson in his birth, and Sibley on the other side or as a second 10 if Barks is on the left. With Hourihane/Bird/Thommo out and Fornah only getting a half yesterday, I’d expect him to start (unless he was subbed for a knock, rather than being a walking red card). Embleton also needs games.

From Warnes comments I expect a fair amount of changes, a good chance to give some players much needed minutes & chance for a couple of youngsters.

I reckon it will be - 

Vickers - Wilson Bradley Cashin Elder - Fornah Robinson - Barkhuizen Embleton Sibley - Collins

Loach, Nelson, Radcliffe, Smith, Brown, Washington, Weston

Would expect Wildsmith, Forsyth, Waghorn & NML to be completely rested

58 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Does make you wonder how many Rams fans would want to go to Wembley ? Could there be more Lincoln fans than us for the fixture ? Hope to see Brown get a couple and impress Warne.

Lincoln have an initial allocation of 446, I can’t see anywhere that this has been increased.
Did a dummy booking on their site and asked for 20 tickets, no problem ☺️

So in answer to your question, no😂