Corey Blackett-Taylor - Signed on Loan/Permanent in Summer

Stuniverse

2 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I'm wondering if the deal is this way to do with the ongoing business plan. All of our permanent non-free agent signings have had…erm….creative structures to the deal, perhaps there’s something in the ongoing business plan making us forward plan it all until Summer 2024

Honestly what’s the point in an imposed business plan if we’re allowed to loop-hole around it?

7 minutes ago, GeneralRam said:

Why not just buy him outright?

6 minutes ago, littleover ram said:

could be for accountancy purposes…

3 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

creative structures to the deal

Player amortization?

Uh oh.

2 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Leigh Curtis and Dom Dietrich saying he CAN play against Charlton and he’s available to play tomorrow night, but might not.

I'm wondering if the deal is this way to do with the ongoing business plan. All of our permanent non-free agent signings have had…erm….creative structures to the deal, perhaps there’s something in the ongoing business plan making us forward plan it all until Summer 2024

Perhaps it has something to do with Charltons business plan !

4 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Leigh Curtis and Dom Dietrich saying he CAN play against Charlton and he’s available to play tomorrow night, but might not.

Definitely does seem like there’s some EFL chicanery going off. 

My theory as to why the deal has been structured this way, is to get the full £300k written off this year against the SCMP rules, rather than hitting our future P&S numbers should we get promoted.