Corey Blackett-Taylor - Signed on Loan/Permanent in Summer

Stuniverse

I think the fee is likely be shy of £600k but would make sense for Charlton to pack out the deal with future incentives, like a bank offering high interest rates.

Derby will probably throw £300-400k into the deal following promotion and not think twice, rather than pay that upfront now. If I was Charlton I’d be quite content with £300k upfront with a following £300-400k add ons for a player with one foot out the door. 

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

I think the fee is likely be shy of £600k but would make sense for Charlton to pack out the deal with future incentives, like a bank offering high interest rates.

Derby will probably throw £300-400k into the deal following promotion and not think twice, rather than pay that upfront now. If I was Charlton I’d be quite content with £300k upfront with a following £300-400k add ons for a player with one foot out the door. 

Out of interest, would you be happy with 300k upfront and 300k add one for Max Bird?

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

Derby will probably throw £300-400k into the deal following promotion

Agreed, I think they're the types of deals we should be doing, small(ish) fee up front with remainder pending upon promotion.

3 hours ago, CBRammette said:

Is this account ever right? 😂😂

I dunno Ithink the site could be quite creditable based on a pre existing rumour that Charlton want 500k and it would be the most Derby thing ever to then offer 600k. 

Seriously though, if (and it's a giant, kipling sized if) we are in negotiations for him I'd imagine we'd stay below 500k and hope to hit that asking price with incentives, namely through promotion.

Clarke- Harris has rejected two pay deals from Charlton after a 500k bid was accepted.  I think they're trying for more cash from us to add more cash to that deal.  Understandable, but at some point you need too tell them to b******* that's your lot and see if they sell, otherwise the Clarke- Harris deal probably won't happen anyway.  We must have other irons in the fire or people aren't doing their jobs.