Eiran Cashin

Heisenberg

56 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

If Cashin and Bird go, on top of losing McGoldrick and Roberts, I hope we will be able to bring some quality in to replace them otherwise we are in big trouble 😬

Roberts wasn’t ours but I know what yo mean and yes we look how we have played - very poor for a third division side - our future looks blighted on the pitch

3 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

They should do they pay me a s*** load of money

If they do pay you, on the basis of your performance on here today, 20p an hour would be considered a s*** load of money for what you deliver. Is the company you work for called Alcock & Bull?

Edited by Brailsford Ram

Woodley Ram has just sent me the following. He wants everyone on here to decease from harassing him. It seems a strange message but I think we should be kind and ignore him. It seems his playtime has been spoiled:

'Look, not sure what your problem is but you need to stop, you are just getting on the bandwagon of others. I think they call that harrassment.

'Its not humour its personal.

'Grow up, I would never harrass someone let alone do it as a group. 

'I have used the word harrass deliberately. There is a core of people on this site that go out of their way to try to make themselves look big at the exspence of others. It needs to stop.'

9 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

'I have used the word harrass deliberately. There is a core of people on this site that go out of their way to try to make themselves look big at the exspence of others. It needs to stop.'

who are these posters? 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

who are these posters? 🤷‍♂️

@RoyMac5surely.....😜 

He's like a dog with a bone when he decides he dislikes someone (Warne currently).

I can never tell if he's serious or deliberately agitating. I like him though honest (please don't torment me Roy).

Seriously  @Woodley Ramjust obviously didn't catch the gentle ribbing tone of your's, Roy's etc and has read too much into it.

6 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

@RoyMac5surely.....😜 

He's like a dog with a bone when he decides he dislikes someone (Warne currently).

I can never tell if he's serious or deliberately agitating. I like him though honest (please don't torment me Roy).

Seriously  @Woodley Ram just obviously didn't catch the gentle ribbing tone of your's, Roy's etc and has read too much into it.

As my old Mum would say...bless her...there's nowt so strange as folk 👍

3 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

@RoyMac5surely.....😜 

Seriously  @Woodley Ramjust obviously didn't catch the gentle ribbing tone of your's, Roy's etc and has read too much into it.

Hmmmm, surely you can't mean me? Nah, what's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Roberts wasn’t ours but I know what yo mean and yes we look how we have played - very poor for a third division side - our future looks blighted on the pitch

I meant re last years squad and he was one of our better players..

4 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

We won't be in big trouble re relegation.  This leagues terrible.  We will however be wrapped up in its loving arms of misery as we won't be above 10th. I hope people are still enjoying these new grounds.  Stevenage this year .  

We went to Stevenage last preseason.

Carlisle and Orient are new though.

9 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Woodley Ram has just sent me the following. He wants everyone on here to decease from harassing him. It seems a strange message but I think we should be kind and ignore him. It seems his playtime has been spoiled:

'Look, not sure what your problem is but you need to stop, you are just getting on the bandwagon of others. I think they call that harrassment.

'Its not humour its personal.

'Grow up, I would never harrass someone let alone do it as a group. 

I’ve not really seen anything on this forum I would call harassment, often in the Jim smith room I can find myself in a minority so get a bit of stick about posting the most but when your replying to a few posters you obviously will , my advice to woodley would be don’t see it as harassment you’ve just got a few who disagree with your opinion on something and if you give it you have to take it and really it’s just words on a football forum , don’t take it to heart , once you’ve been posting a while you will usually find some middle ground with most over something or other , I don’t have anywhere near the argy Bargy in the football topics ,

of course I exclude roy Mac from the above , he’s a proper wrong un 😜😂

9 hours ago, Foreveram said:

We went to Stevenage last preseason.

Carlisle and Orient are new though.

Orient is my nearest ground. A lovely club whose members’ social club regularly wins CAMRA awards. When I occasionally go I often wear a Rams shirt and their fans usually start chatting. I remember seeing Harry Kane play for them on loan from Spurs and thinking “he’s rubbish” . Hmm not a good talent spotter

Anyone else pick up that he said it looked like Cashin has played his last game?  Said it on Radio Derby.  So it looks like he won’t be back on loan.  Which, to be fair, if you’re Brighton (assuming he’s going there) and Cashin you want a loan to the Championship.  He’s already had a full season in L1.

14 minutes ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

Anyone else pick up that he said it looked like Cashin has played his last game?  Said it on Radio Derby.  So it looks like he won’t be back on loan.  Which, to be fair, if you’re Brighton (assuming he’s going there) and Cashin you want a loan to the Championship.  He’s already had a full season in L1.

You have the world’s worst sarcasm detector. 

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Sarcasm is (I understand) the lowest form of wit.

Apparently there was some kind of Warney joke going on @FlyBritishMidland

Didn’t say it was a good joke! But yeah, he said it, then said no, took his boot off because he hurt his toe, wouldn’t be going anywhere like no one else will either (another joke alert) unless Saudi come in with something silly. 

Just now, Srg said:

Didn’t say it was a good joke! But yeah, he said it, then said no, took his boot off because he hurt his toe, wouldn’t be going anywhere like no one else will either (another joke alert) unless Saudi come in with something silly. 

I'm fed up with the idea of losing our home grown players that are better than the crap Warne signs. I admit I haven't heard the joke but I think he's misjudged things again?

Or are things deliberate with Mr 'I speak honestly'? Heads turned, comments about transfer budget, Cash saying goodbyes? Fed up with him and his crappy desperate football - can't see anything but midtable obscurity and another episode of 'Clough Jnr style wallowing'. But I might be wrong, I dearly hope so.