Eiran Cashin

Heisenberg

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Lots of politicians and businessmen get paid a shedload of money and they talk bollox, money is no indicator of 'seriousness' I find.

they will listen if they want to keep out of prison or lose their licence to trade. So which are you a politician or a businessman lol

Edited by Woodley Ram

5 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

"There have been bids in for Cash and it has been going on for a period of time," he said. "They have been increasing and as I speak to you now, none of them have been accepted.

"It hasn't reached the club's valuation of the player - so he is currently still ours. I don't speak to him and go 'good news, the bid has gone up or 'Bayern Munich has been on.'

"I speak to him like he is just my player which he is. I have spoken to him today in fairness, but that was about something else.

"My relationship with him is really open and honest as it is with all my players. I could get criticised for a lot of things, but I think my honesty is pretty good.

"I want what is right for him, but not above what is right for the football club and he knows that."

Sounds like he really would like to be off.  Bit of a different tilt to the don't want hostages, won't stand in their way rhetoric we had with Bielik and Knight.  Either he's pissed him off with constant requests for updates on a move or he's realized making it to easy isn't making his squad any younger or increasing offers.  

1 hour ago, Woodley Ram said:

they will listen if they want to keep out of prison or lose their licence to trade. So which are you a politician or a businessman lol

Well I'm guessing you work in the Courts for the defence, Yet you got taken in by some 5th rate website, Don't put your business card up. 

Edited by The Last Post

4 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Sounds like he really would like to be off.  Bit of a different tilt to the don't want hostages, won't stand in their way rhetoric we had with Bielik and Knight.  Either he's pissed him off with constant requests for updates on a move or he's realized making it to easy isn't making his squad any younger or increasing offers.  

I imagine Warne would like him gone so he can, as confirmed by Dom Dietrich, spend the money we get in.

3 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Thought it said some of the money. Very different

No it's not, it's a matter of degrees.

It's quite clear from what's been said that Warne wants to spend some money - who else will he sell now Birdy is injured? 

46 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

Well I'm guessing you work in the Courts for the defence, Yet you got taken in by some 5th rate website, Don't put your business card up. 

ahh the comedian and the politician, getting personal behind their Friday night fish and chips. Your guessing is as good as your humour 5th rate

9 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

ahh the comedian and the politician, getting personal behind their Friday night fish and chips. Your guessing is as good as your humour 5th rate

I'll take that as I'm right...your honour👍

Fish n Chips not on the menu, Personal wow we are fragile. 

Edited by The Last Post

Just now, The Last Post said:

I'll take that as I'm right...your honour👍

Fish n Chips not on the menu, Personnel wow we are fragile. 

I will be honest I don't mind banter and I dont mind be called out if I am wrong, but which bit about 5th rate didnt you understand? 

I do get the feeling you will throw your teddy out of the pram if someone upsets you and you do love to get personal (one n by the way). 

19 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

I will be honest I don't mind banter and I dont mind be called out if I am wrong, but which bit about 5th rate didnt you understand? 

I do get the feeling you will throw your teddy out of the pram if someone upsets you and you do love to get personal (one n by the way). 

No Teddys thrown out the pram far to long in the tooth for that, Upset, Life's too good to get upset by a comment on a message board Don't forget I used the 5th rate comment...you need another script writer  

35 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

If Cashin and Bird go, on top of losing McGoldrick and Roberts, I hope we will be able to bring some quality in to replace them otherwise we are in big trouble 😬

We won't be in big trouble re relegation.  This leagues terrible.  We will however be wrapped up in its loving arms of misery as we won't be above 10th. I hope people are still enjoying these new grounds.  Stevenage this year .  

7 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

No Teddys thrown out the pram far to long in the tooth for that, Upset, Life's too good to get upset by a comment on a message board Don't forget I used the 5th rate comment...you need another script writer  

Sorry I think you are reading whats in your head and not on the screen as your comments do not reflect what has been written.  

I'm glad life is good, perhaps you should contemplate your impact on others, perhaps you impact on the quality of their life.

Anyway, no more from me.....I have a feeling you like the last word........so go for it...go on you know you want to.