v Oxford United (H) Match Thread

Kernow

2 hours ago, Addingham Ram said:

Too far for Oxford fans. Really?

We are just setting off from Skipton now (somilar journey) for our first game of the season. Can't wait.

COYR.

PS. Will give Leeds the customery 2 fingered salute on the way through.

Its 100 miles to oxford. They're going to struggle to make kick off if they work a full time job

58 minutes ago, Archied said:

Just got in from a hard days graft , would love to be close enough to do midweek games but it’s just too far so sadly our seats will be empty , hopefully got time to nip over to France though😜, come on derby get that first home win

You don't need to nip over to France for midweek games.

Not unless you're an overseas subscriber.

4 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'd guess a bit a both, the fun part is we don't know how much of each we'll get.

It isn’t “fun” it’s is a recognised syndrome related to the masochistic obsession involved in following this great club of ours. 

I am thinking that given this affliction we suffer the EFL should make allowances and give us a goal head start. 🤪

Just now, Ramarena said:

As I say that Cashin shanks a long pass out into the stand.

Expertly pointed out by Eric Steele, but Cashin keeps doing this because none of our central midfielders are dropping back and taking the ball off him. There's no option for the centre-halves to play the ball through at the moment. Smith and Hourihane both constantly too far forward, Bird all over the place. 

It's the midfield that are causing problems for Cashin.