v Burton Albion (A) Match Thread

Kernow

Need a real showing after midweek, but is keeping some of the players who underperformed and hoping for a reaction the best bet.

Wildsmith is an easy pick

I don't see a change in formation or personnel in the back 3. So still Nelson, Bradley, Cashin.

Ward and Forsyth at wing backs is a change and improvement - I'm pretty sure both were due to come back in anyway.

Midfield may change. I think there is scope for Thompson to start after Blackpool. My guess is he will replace Smith.

NML and Washington up front? I think he sees Washington as our goal threat and NML adds creativity.

Just now, Caerphilly Ram said:

Interesting. I thought Elder would be the only change (despite Tuesday!) but I suppose you can’t drop Fozzie and PW probably wanted to show faith in the 3 CBs so couldn’t play him there instead. Otherwise not surprised he went with the same XI.

2 minutes ago, Blondest Goat said:

He doesn't appear to trust young players at all.  

2 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Extremely worried with that. Thommo should be starting. If we lose this I fear it may become toxic 

1 minute ago, TomTom92 said:

I wouldn’t trust Thompson to carry water on to the pitch but the fact he’s been ignored after Tuesdays debacle says it all.

Don’t worry though lads the recruitment team tried really really hard to sign someone.

Duck me lads we ain't even kicked off yet