Martyn Waghorn - signed a 1-year deal

trekkie_ram

To me this is a no brainer.

Won't take up much of the budget. Can play across the front line, threat from a set piece. Works his socks off. Loves the club. Confident he would chip in with around 10 goals.

Most clubs in this league would have Waghorn in a heartbeat.

Get him in on a one year deal. 

1 hour ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

To me this is a no brainer.

Won't take up much of the budget. Can play across the front line, threat from a set piece. Works his socks off. Loves the club. Confident he would chip in with around 10 goals.

Most clubs in this league would have Waghorn in a heartbeat.

Get him in on a one year deal. 

I am confused why this hasn't been signed and sealed yet. Hopefully it will be in time for Saturday.

42 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Well they have to be fully registered with the efl by 12 tomorrow, so unless we try rush it early tomorrow morning it’ll be today.

Not sure what you mean by “fully” registered. As I understand things you are either registered or not registered ? 

45 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Well they have to be fully registered with the efl by 12 tomorrow, so unless we try rush it early tomorrow morning it’ll be today.

Fingers crossed. He's training with us so there is no reason why he couldn't fit into our match day squad straight away.

58 minutes ago, Terry Hennessy said:

...must admit I'd thought that...but its just as likely at this point that he's signed and they just havent announced it yet....

This could well be the case and then wait until tomorrow night to announce it?