Paul Warne on Sportscene for full hour 1st August

Srg

On 26/07/2023 at 11:15, On the Ram Page said:

I bet you listen to it though I-Ram. You need more materials/info for your considered negative comments!

Nope. I really can’t put up with more than 60 seconds of his chippy humour. I will also restrict my considered comments to what is delivered on the pitch. Warne failed last season, his words as much as mine, hopefully he doesn’t fail this one. I actually don’t think he will, but I know I will always be a long way from sharing his vision as to how football is played. Up the Rams!

11 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Nope. I really can’t put up with more than 60 seconds of his chippy humour. I will also restrict my considered comments to what is delivered on the pitch. Warne failed last season, his words as much as mine, hopefully he doesn’t fail this one. I actually don’t think he will, but I know I will always be a long way from sharing his vision as to how football is played. Up the Rams!

I think you are cutting your nose off to spite your face; there is a very good chance he might get his guitar out to accompany his pithy one liners. 

12 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

I think you are cutting your nose off to spite your face; there is a very good chance he might get his guitar out to accompany his pithy one liners. 

I've had a sneaky peek at his setlist, here's a few highlights.

Up in the Sky - Oasis.

Physical - Dua Lipa.

Run - Snow Patrol.

Out of control - Chemical Brothers.

Something in the Air - Nirvana.

Jump - Kris (hopeful) Kross.

Lump - Presidents of the USA.

Acceptable in the 80's - Calvin Harris.

Whip it (in) - Devo.