Billy Sharp

Dartmouth Ram

Would be a decent signing for a season, would score goals for fun at this level, his movement in the 18 yard box would be way to good for defenders in this league.

I couldnt care less about whats been said or happened before, if he puts on a Derby shirt he will get my support. Same as Savage & Tyson did.

9 minutes ago, Dartmouth Ram said:

Chances of this one happening? Slim or non?

Who'd want him here anyway given his past history with us?

I don't care a great deal about "his past history with us". If he's prepared to forgive and forget then I think we should as well given, I suspect, the comments he received from certain elements of our fan base were far worse than his responses (caveat, I really don't know the full story here or who "started it").

However, I think he's a bit too old. I know Didzy had a great season last season but doesn't Sharp's game rely more on energy and athleticism than Didzy's?

were linked with lots of  forwards  by wishful thinking supporters and very poor lazy journalists i don't think  he's coming  look at list of names  vale  Godden Harris lapado bonis i could see 2 out of list but not sharp.

30 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

If Sharp wants a challenge to end his career with then who better than a club he has had previous issues with, best way for him to win us fans over is to score goals, if he did that we would soon be cheering his name!

I think we need to win him over. 

He had some vile comments from some pond life dcfc fans. 

27 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

I think we need to win him over. 

He had some vile comments from some pond life dcfc fans. 

14 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

It's like @jimbobram says "It’s funny how he can remember that but can’t remember when derby fans supported him when he lost his child."

Also, we aren’t the only team that give it him. He also gives it out just as much, he just can’t take it. 
silly billy. Wouldn’t want him here anyway