Summer Rumour Mill

sage

14 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Any idea of how many deals being completed ?

I'm more interested in which version of BigTrav to expect; ebullient, numbers through the door, expect lots of positive movement BT... or the budget is blown, the team hate him and chins are on the floor BT.

He makes Tyson Fury seem comatose! 😜🙏🤞🤞

8 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Fornah is a defensive midfielder, who will inject a bit of pace to the midfield. Composed footballer, by all accounts, but he’s not going to be here to provide goals and assists. He will fill gaps and stop teams hitting us on the counter so easily, hopefully he can help the team out of possession and free Hourihane up to have a more progressive role in the side. 

And we’re signing for minimal cash it appears another young player with 4-6 years ahead of him before he peaks! Exactly the type of signing I was hoping we’d be making down here. Granted we’ll get stiffed by Bristol and Forest when it comes to sell on clauses but under our current constraints it’s a price we have to pay when not signing dinosaurs. 

Mods.

Please could we have a separate, pinned "Big Trav Says" thread with only his proclamations allowed - where he unfailingly raises the hopes of the masses and no-one has a pop even if said proclamations don't come to pass........a sort of e-pulpit.

Never met him, no idea who he is but he's brightened up my summer.

47 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

With how its gone so far just worried BT is being sarcastic. Pinning on hopes on the emoji

Ha! I'm the same.  Hoping it's "fun" as in "that was fun" after bombing round the the latest rollercoaster, rather than "that was fun" after settling down to watch La La Land because of the hype, and being left bored rigid and massively disappointed. 

6 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Ha! I'm the same.  Hoping it's "fun" as in "that was fun" after bombing round the the latest rollercoaster, rather than "that was fun" after settling down to watch La La Land because of the hype, and being left bored rigid and massively disappointed. 

Yes wasnt it awful same overhype as American Beauty

9 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

Don't know why but my idea of what 'Big Trav' looks like is similar to 'Big Vern' from the Viz magazine

Maybe that's why he gets his inside info

image.png.db4ad7381dbe3d74b62fcc5dc72541d4.png

It is good to have the dream. On holiday this year we kept seeing a personalised beach towel with "Big Tone" on it a on sunbed. Kept trying to see the owner imagining a big West Ham fan type geezer. He was more Les Dennis. Very disappointing 

Edited by CBRammette