You're going to Wembley, but, You’re staying down😄

LN747

6 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

But.. But last week was revenge for relegating them, conveniently forgetting their points deduction for accounting 'error' was actually halved well into the season by 6 points.  Also conveniently forgetting their charge was black and white, as opposed to our retrospectively made up b*******. 

There was a time when I hated certain clubs, But age mellows you, Now it's a case of...you take the piss out of us...and when it goes tits up for you...we'll reciprocate and chuck in some loose change to boot.

I like Darren Moore a cracking fella...but to those arsewipes who gloated about us staying down... image.png.cac51663411ec354a24a17b2a5c50880.png 

10 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

4-0 Boro with 5 mins left . Commentator said “It’s ironic that Wednesday helped Boro to get in the play offs”. It looks like Wendies will be doing a re-build like us . They look very slow all over the pitch.

Their squad did achieve 96 points which has never not promoted a team in the EFL in history to be fair. Not a huge rebuild needed to go one further. Just not having Plymouth and Ipswich should be enough.

9 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Well it means we get to visit their World Heritage Site of a stadium next season again......

All together now...

"96 points and you can't go up, 96 points and youve fecked it up"...

🤣

They scored 96 points

And we don’t give a f@£K

’Cos they are Sheffield Wednesday

And they proper f@&ked it up

Ole, Ole, Ole….😂

2 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Their squad did achieve 96 points which has never not promoted a team in the EFL in history to be fair. Not a huge rebuild needed to go one further. Just not having Plymouth and Ipswich should be enough.

Although they have an older team, without the bonus of improving youngsters that we have.

And they've already spent big, so going to be hard for them to do it again.

Their fans appear apathetic about the quality of football and see their end of season demise similarly to us, in that they've run out of steam because of tired legs.

There are threads on their forum calling for nearly all their players to go. And as for Flint.....! 

9 minutes ago, angieram said:

Although they have an older team, without the bonus of improving youngsters that we have.

And they've already spent big, so going to be hard for them to do it again.

Their fans appear apathetic about the quality of football and see their end of season demise similarly to us, in that they've run out of steam because of tired legs.

There are threads on their forum calling for nearly all their players to go. And as for Flint.....! 

I’ve seen similar sentiments on Twitter. Their fans are clearly posting full of emotion but plenty calling for the majority of the Wendies squad to go and to start again. I think they have got a few players out of contract. Hopefully our week or two head start on recruitment means we pick up the players we need before they’re in a position to work out what they need. 

1 hour ago, The Key Club King said:

Not a great result for Derby as they were 20 points ahead of us. That's a gap that we need to make up and they need to maintain. It looks like a collapse, but 96 points will win the league most years and we were a country mile off that. 

I think they benefited enormously from Derby county playing most of their opponents the previous game and knackering them out - how you can have that kind of fixture repeatedly was beyond my understanding last season and I am sure it contributed to their overall total in a disguised way - maybe we knackered Sheffield Wednesday out before they played Peterborough 😂😂😂

36 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I’ve seen similar sentiments on Twitter. Their fans are clearly posting full of emotion but plenty calling for the majority of the Wendies squad to go and to start again. I think they have got a few players out of contract. Hopefully our week or two head start on recruitment means we pick up the players we need before they’re in a position to work out what they need. 

They have only 7 players under the age of 27 with 4 of those out of contractthis summer. None of them played more than 50% of the total minutes this season.

They have only 7 other players under 30 with 4 of those also out of contract.

In fact, I think they only have about 7 players contracted beyond the summer. A couple of players to have extension options too.