Alfie May - joined Charlton

JfR

25 minutes ago, SFox1993 said:

Fair enough , didnt know if there has been anything solid since 🙂 fingers crossed we get him then 🙂

Replied to a Derby fan 2 days ago saying we were still interested after earlier denying Barry’s claim we’ve bid £500k. 
So in summary, their local journo says we were interested and still are, but we haven’t bid £500k….could be the figure he’s disputing rather than an actual bid as other posters have speculated 

1 hour ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Replied to a Derby fan 2 days ago saying we were still interested after earlier denying Barry’s claim we’ve bid £500k. 
So in summary, their local journo says we were interested and still are, but we haven’t bid £500k….could be the figure he’s disputing rather than an actual bid as other posters have speculated 

Hopefully as I feel May would be a solid addition to our foward line.

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

People are saying he is at moor farm already been spotted in the pictures.

3 hours ago, Ram1988 said:

Have you seen the pictures mate?

People have replied to the club’s tweet about pre-season training trying to get the Twitter admin to reveal a signing, such as Alfie May, which includes someone zooming in and circling one of the “mannequins” used in training to say it’s him…. It’s clearly not Alfie May. @B4ev6is you have to stop believing everything you read on Twitter. 

3385469C-525F-41D9-BD4E-5FF225E6F33A.jpeg
EDIT - another screenshot for context, there are no actual players in this pic, it’s people being daft….

A5ADE03E-8C1F-4BCA-9257-8F0CE0115D8F.jpeg

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

3 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

People have replied to the club’s tweet about pre-season training trying to get the Twitter admin to reveal a signing, such as Alfie May, which includes someone zooming in and circling one of the “mannequins” used in training to say it’s him…. It’s clearly not Alfie May. @B4ev6is you have to stop believing everything you read on Twitter. 

EDIT - another screenshot for context, there are no actual players in this pic, it’s people being daft….

To be fair, if you close your right eye…. And then close your left eye…. It kinda looks like Alfie May…

or any other player in actual fact!

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

People are saying he is at moor farm already been spotted in the pictures.

Mate of mine who works at Moor Farm as a Lolipop Man reckons Cristiano Ronaldo is there on trial.

I didn't believe him until my other mate who is the Assistant Manager of the freezer section at Asda saw him buying crinkle cut chips and frozen faggots.

Those pics today are gonna be interesting.

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Mate of mine who works at Moor Farm as a Lolipop Man reckons Cristiano Ronaldo is there on trial.

I didn't believe him until my other mate who is the Assistant Manager of the freezer section at Asda saw him buying crinkle cut chips and frozen faggots.

Those pics today are gonna be interesting.

Faggot and chips reminds him of the happy days he spent in Manchester’s working men’s clubs.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Nope. He had a small cup of £100 worth of pick n mix though.

You're not far wrong, I went to the Showcase on Ossie road years ago, I went a little mad, Just under a tenner it was 😬, Mind you I did go for the larger of the 2 bags 😊

Oh and the film was...The Great Train Robbery 😁

Oh I can see him! He’s over there between the land and the sky!

Just because you can’t see him, doesn’t mean he’s not there 😉😂

image.png.b5ca0d9c5c245f851a3acbf658333f2b.png

To be fair, if that ISN'T Alfie May at the training ground, how else do you explain the red shirt and black shorts which any player signed from Cheltenham Town would still be wearing on his first day at DCFC?