NEW KIT

REDCAR

The Dale Vince vanity project rolls on!

Forest Green Rovers (FGR), the world’s greenest football club, today announced a new partnership with Grammy® Lifetime Achievement Award-winning rock band the Grateful Dead. 

The partnership will see the entire men’s first team at FGR kitted out with co-branded travel wear for the upcoming 2023/24 season.

…………...personally, I’d prefer The Clash we are DCFC.😃

spacer.png

Edited by Old Spalding Ram

14 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Saint David Clowes bringing back the good times?!

🤤

58D3BE0C-A757-4860-84DE-9A999BEB5969.jpeg

The first one is my favourite kit of all time, I love it. Brings back happy memories.

it was during the second season (our first in the prem/last at baseball ground) that we had the maroon kit and an interesting observation I've just made for the first time ever is our home and away kits would have had different badges that season.

Probably a boring observation now I've typed it out!

4 hours ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

The Dale Vince vanity project rolls on!

Forest Green Rovers (FGR), the world’s greenest football club, today announced a new partnership with Grammy® Lifetime Achievement Award-winning rock band the Grateful Dead. 

The partnership will see the entire men’s first team at FGR kitted out with co-branded travel wear for the upcoming 2023/24 season.

…………...personally, I’d prefer The Clash we are DCFC.😃

spacer.png

That'll definitely help to dispel the idea that they're all a bunch of eco-hippies

2 hours ago, Sweetness34 said:

The first one is my favourite kit of all time, I love it. Brings back happy memories.

it was during the second season (our first in the prem/last at baseball ground) that we had the maroon kit and an interesting observation I've just made for the first time ever is our home and away kits would have had different badges that season.

Probably a boring observation now I've typed it out!

Ah that yellow kit brings back good memories, like putting 5 past Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough. 

2 hours ago, AutoWindscreens said:

Weird loop in the front middle of the neck, but otherwise the home kit looks pretty good. The same cannot be said of the away kit!

Anyone any idea when we will get to see ours?

Edited by Carl Sagan

4 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Saint David Clowes bringing back the good times?!

🤤

58D3BE0C-A757-4860-84DE-9A999BEB5969.jpeg

Bloody love that yellow kit. The only retro kit I’ve ever bought. Bought it for my wife, don’t think she ever wore it, now, 3 kids later, it’s a tad small. But you’ve just inspired me to dig it out of a box and give it to my daughter.