Sheffield Wednesday (A) Sun 7th May, 12:00 KO

34 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

Got my Retro Rams shirt on...Blue and White Stripes, Off to the Telegraph in town, Sink a few beers and watch the game, All I ask is that those that start and who finish the game...they give it their best, I can not ask for anymore.

Enjoy the day folks where ever you are Urijah Faber Sport GIF by UFC

Got to be one of my favourite designs - wish it would come back.

Enjoy the day everyone - fingers crossed the season goes on!

Just now, hydraulic ram said:

Got to be one of my favourite designs - wish it would come back.

Enjoy the day everyone - fingers crossed the season goes on!

Loads of blue and white stripes at Hillsborough,  but all Sheff Weds, of course! 

Jeez I wish I had a ticket for this one ,, all the best to you lucky buggers who will be in the ground , whatever happens today I have loved this season , great atmosphere, great seats , lovely people in the seats around us and looking forward to renewal day and happily handing over the cash for next season wherever we are 

come on derby 🐏💪

1 hour ago, Andrew1 said:

Good luck to all those travelling up the Sheffield today.  Darn these early kick offs.  I will be on Darley Park watching my lad play and or running the line, getting annoyed at parents abusing me when I give their little darling offside or give a throw in the “wrong way”.  This of course is made even more annoying when they patently don’t understand the rules… 😂

COYR

If they have a real go pretend you are your twin, Andrew 5, and blame it on him 😁

1 hour ago, Andrew1 said:

Good luck to all those travelling up the Sheffield today.  Darn these early kick offs.  I will be on Darley Park watching my lad play and or running the line, getting annoyed at parents abusing me when I give their little darling offside or give a throw in the “wrong way”.  This of course is made even more annoying when they patently don’t understand the rules… 😂

COYR

Been there, done it, got the T-shirt. Even the coaches from my own daughter's team used to slag me off. I do miss those days. Come on you Rams.

1 hour ago, David said:

If this is it today, the end of our season, the players should leave the pitch with their heads held high.

A bunch of out of contract players, came together as a team over one summer and took us to the last day with a chance to be in the play offs.

Forget any frustrations or feeling of disappointment, we cannot ignore the context around this season.

It’s been incredible.

At 4pm, if we are in the play offs, what an unbelievable achievement that would be.. 

Whilst the football may not have been as sexy as it was under McClaren in 13/14, the greatest season in recent times, in my own personal hall of fame seasons this one would rank higher thanks to David Clowes, Liam Rosenior and Paul Warne.

🐏

4pm , jeez how much injury time are you expecting.

29 minutes ago, Archied said:

Jeez I wish I had a ticket for this one ,, all the best to you lucky buggers who will be in the ground , whatever happens today I have loved this season , great atmosphere, great seats , lovely people in the seats around us and looking forward to renewal day and happily handing over the cash for next season wherever we are 

come on derby 🐏💪

I too have  loved this season and it has certainly exceeded my preseason expectations And whatever happens today the players/staff/ owner have done us proud And I’ll be one of the “lovely people” next  season I sit on your left  😂  We can do this 🤞🐏

We have just been 'analysed' by sky. Honestly Jon Snow from game of thrones knows more than these so called experts.

Apparently, the pressure is on Derby, former Championship team, bigger team than Peterborough, expectation was promotion and dominating this league. Warne in danger if we dont go up. 10 managers in 7 years blah blah blah.

No realisation about where actually were last summer. Funny they talked up Plymouth referring to budgets compared to the Wendies and Ipswich, but not to us.

To me whatever happens we have done so well to get this far, and those numpties at Sky have no idea.