Bristol Rovers (A) Sat 15th April

5 minutes ago, PrideParkhead said:

Watching Derby under Warne could be described as chaos football. We had a pathetic January window & he hasn't got a clue when it comes to game management. Miles out of his depth at Derby. His football makes my eyes bleed 

At least for your sake we didn't give him a 4 year contract then...

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Am assuming your alluding to the normal knee jerk reactionary crap from the usual suspects on here after we don't win a game?

How can it be knee jerk reactionary when it was all being said whilst we were still 1-0 up? Would have taken an absolute idiot to watch that and think we were gonna win it. Out coached by yet another gaffer with lesser players at their disposal.

Edited by IlsonDerby

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

It’s hardly knee jerk when it’s yet another second half collapse. How many points have we thrown away from winning positions? This is far from a one off.

We're 2 points off 5th place with 4 games left yet you read on here comments like that's the playoffs done for this season. 

Like go figure that one. 

4 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

A threadbare squad with very little rotation?

Threadbare yes, but if all he can offer is this disjointed stuff that he calls footie, that's no good enough for me. I have had it with the "small squad", "no money", "we are lucky to have a club narrative". If all he can offer what is currently played with tye likes of Hourihane, Barkz, Bird, Cash, Wildsmith, an on fire Didzy, NML, Knight, Smith... all players that have played higher up at a decent level, then I'm sorry it's just not good enough, threadbare squad or not.

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

We're 2 points off 5th place with 4 games left yet you read on here comments like that's the playoffs done for this season. 

Like go figure that one. 

Have you seen how we’ve been playing? Of course the playoffs are done, we’ve been in relegation form since February. Anyone who can’t see that is completely deluded.

All the bedwetters are out I see. 

Disappointing performance but Bristol Rovers were very good on the day - deserved point. Never got a foothold in the game as the midfield just didn't get a grip. Same old sorry performances from the likes of Collins, Knight and NML. A good game to fail at getting tickets...

Exeter on Tuesday it is, we go again! Hopefully they make the journey a bit more worthwhile than that.